Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I have an Eastbay gift card and cant even get the xmas i wanted
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by usood89

are the Freegums limited? Will they be available online on release day?
The Freegums are a general release and we will be carrying them when they release tonight at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST.  Please note, we have not received out shipment yet, so all orders placed tonight will be a back-order for them, unless we receive out shipment between now and when they release.  They are not up on our website yet.  You can bookmark the following link to keep an eye on our website:  http://bit.ly/mRETZY

If they are not up on our website for some strange reason, you can call in with the product number 69764101 to order over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I have an Eastbay gift card and cant even get the xmas i wanted
30t6p3b.gif

you can use them now...oh wait...they're sold out
laugh.gif
You could've use the gift card if you reloaded your used card. Imma use mine on the FGs.

the tissue paper is nice...but thats about it.
and who cares if its limited or not.(bet its the resellers that keeps on asking) if you like them go buy. IAM PASSING.

ON TO THE NEXT RELEASE!!!!!

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

and who cares if its limited or not. if you like them go buy.

Exactly!

I do enjoy not having to line up, camp out or deal with a mob of anxious @#$% youngins' breathing all over my neck when copping a particular pair of Lebrons.
Walk in....Try on.....Pay for......& Keep it moving.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

and who cares if its limited or not. if you like them go buy.

Exactly!

I do enjoy not having to line up, camp out or deal with a mob of anxious @#$% youngins' breathing all over my neck when copping a particular pair of Lebrons.
Walk in....Try on.....Pay for......& Keep it moving.
smokin.gif
exactly.
im trying to complete the holiday black/white trifecta black/white rookies, concords, and freegums
laugh.gif

my only thing is im only buying from footaction/ftl/etc so i can get them for the lower
ohwell.gif

Freegums are looking too good in the pics....I talked myself out of them with the Chicago X's being white/black but I'm getting them both...All Lebron 9's look good on feet
pimp.gif

'Twas 5 days after Christmas & the night before New Years.
There was a knock at the door & now look at whats here!
It was a man in all brown, says he came from U.P.S.
Delivering present to the town, i replied with "Oh yes!"
I asked if i had to sign, "theres no time for that mess!"
"I have to get these concords and christmas' kicks to the rest!"

x2_a2128d3

Originally Posted by thapointguy

EastbayRep Ray, will you guys be carrying the Lebron t-shirt to go with the Freegums?
Happen to have a Nike product number for the shirt?  Everyone I can ask is out for today. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by bigsupa

JUST WALKED AWAY WITH XMAS LEBRONS...IN BROOKLYN FOR RETAIL...STILL HAD SOME LEFT ALSO

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH KICKS...

Spoiler [+]
FOR THIS YEAR!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Any spots got a 12 that ship?

these grew on me, have been a fan since the Lebron 3 and watching them change and do somethin different every year is pretty cool. but these do kind of remind me of the lebron 8s. i dont want to see a south beach colorway of these either, but maybe a lightening and thunder version would be nice

Back
Top Bottom