Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

After owning the GITD Rookies, the whole glow thing is nothing big for me personally

I wanted these BEFORE I saw that, still want them the same.
QFT.
As soon as I saw that CF plate,
I didn't care what the dubbed nickname was, how limited they were; none of that.
The shoe and the concept is
pimp.gif

GITD? Icing on the cake!

Also, Just thought I'd add some pics of the UM's since they don't get as much love as they should!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

After owning the GITD Rookies Yeezys,  the whole glow thing is nothing big for me personally

I wanted these BEFORE I saw that, still want them the same.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

The inside of the BIG BANGS!!!!!!!!!
SIGN ME UP FOR 2 PAIRS!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, that liner is dope!! Im sold with just the liner!

that release date info is kinda misleading. If the mango pair isn't the big bangs, it should include black in the color description. If those blue ones are the griffeys, there should be red in the color description. ehhh I don't know, I'm wrong half the time haha

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I'mma smack the first person i see wearing that garbage
ahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahah
haaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahaha

hahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaa

ahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahah
haaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahaha

hahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaa

no you won't 

kg-taunting-2-h.gif

laugh.gif

I been trying to stay out of this thread since i posted the pics for the dunkmans and griffeys and then the big bangs

30t6p3b.gif

man i'm trying to save money and nike and jason petrie killin us!!!

i need yeezys too!!

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I'd much prefer the Griffey's over the BB's personally, Mangos, Cool Greys.. The 9s are turning out to have some dope colorways 
pimp.gif

Yeah it is. Crazy how this was a hated looking shoe at first and is now this thread is almost at 700 pages 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I swear I hated the 9 at first, but all it took was one colorwar and some quality time with a GR pair and it was a wrap.
I'm looking forward to the Dunkman colorway.  Last year's Dunkman wasn't all that great in my opinion.

They should've done a Dunkman CW for the V2s, not the P.S.
Anyway, I think a lot of people started off disliking the 9 line, until more CWs started to get fleshed out, and realizing the dopeness of the shoe afterwards.

If dunkmans and griffey's both drop on the same day then I'm going for the griffey's. Not feeling the dunkmans this year.

I feel like the green abyss pair isn't the "griffey" 9s for some reason, the green abyss is throwing me off. Not the first time I didn't understand nike coloring though & wont be the last.

Needless to say the date is saved.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

I'd much prefer the Griffey's over the BB's personally, Mangos, Cool Greys.. The 9s are turning out to have some dope colorways 
pimp.gif

Yeah it is. Crazy how this was a hated looking shoe at first and is now this thread is almost at 700 pages 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I swear I hated the 9 at first, but all it took was one colorwar and some quality time with a GR pair and it was a wrap.
I'm looking forward to the Dunkman colorway.  Last year's Dunkman wasn't all that great in my opinion.

welcome to the Lebron line.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

roll.gif
laugh.gif

welcome to the Lebron line.
happy.gif

MAN!!!
Its crazy!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

I really haven't cared for any other than the Cannons. The Big Bangs are screaming my name though, wow. Hope those aren't insanely limited.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

BIG BANG AKA MANGO LEBRON 9
GRIFFEY LEBRON 9
DUNKMAN LEBRON 9

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver-Bright Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-005[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Green Abyss/White-Obsidian-Light Blue Heather[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-300[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Dark Grey/Black-Volt[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-006[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

tumblr_lrc1boBX0F1qazkdco1_500.gif

The beasts... they are coming for you Lebron
indifferent.gif
 Green Abyss/White-Obsidian-Light Blue Heather is the color way for the Dunkman/ Griffey's??? Did I miss something here because I could've swore when I say the pics of the Dunkman Griffeys they looked Obsidian, White, and had some hints of red. So where does the "Green Abyss and Light Blue Heather come from???

Back
Top Bottom