Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

There's no way this release will be bigger than the Concords. Although these will definitely be more limited. Hmmmmm...hope I can get my two pairs.

GITD and 3M on the Galaxys
pimp.gif

Not sure if I can pull off a shoe that loud though.

After owning the GITD Rookies, the whole glow thing is nothing big for me personally

I wanted these BEFORE I saw that, still want them the same.

SMH AT MYSELF. BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE MNS AND THEY RESTOCKED AND I WAS NOWHERE NEAR MY COMP. UGHHHH AND I HAVE A VOUCHER. WOULDA PAID NOTHING WTFFFFFF

Hate when people talk about how much a shoe will resell for, and what shoe is gonna be the next SB 8, but I will say that the Big Bangs are most likely to take that spot with the eye popping CW and glow in the dark sole...probably won't get up to the price of SB's but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets high...just hope I can cop a pair for myself

SSILVER AND MANGO AKA MARLINS LEBRON 9
GRIFFEY LEBRON 9
DUNKMAN LEBRON 9

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver-Bright Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-005[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Green Abyss/White-Obsidian-Light Blue Heather[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-300[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Dark Grey/Black-Volt[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-006[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]THEY ALL RELEASE ON MARCH 2ND INFO FROM NDC RELEASE DATES 
nerd.gif

I should take this down tomorrow to fight against the hype-beast

tumblr_lrc1boBX0F1qazkdco1_500.gif

MY BAD ON THE INFO PEOPLE
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

BIG BANG AKA MANGO LEBRON 9
GRIFFEY LEBRON 9
DUNKMAN LEBRON 9

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver-Bright Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-005[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Green Abyss/White-Obsidian-Light Blue Heather[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-300[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Dark Grey/Black-Volt[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-006[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

The beasts... they are coming for you Lebron
indifferent.gif

^^^
NICE! Griffey 9's just in time for Spring Training and Opening Day..

The Galaxy 9's look pretty dope, but I'm really anticipating the Elites more than any leaked colorway...

I cannot imagine that all of those CWs would drop on the same day...doesn't make sense to me..

nike-lebron-9-gr-silver-black-orange-1-01.jpg

You sure they aren't referring to these?  It may be the Big bangs since they aren't mentioning black in the color code 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by B Sox

I cannot imagine that all of those CWs would drop on the same day...doesn't make sense to me..
To cause mass hysteria @_@
And I bet Nike will be dropping some Kobe VIIs and KD IVs on the same day too
pimp.gif

OP, kind sir, give this tasty thread its update... er, or not actually
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

BIG BANG AKA MANGO LEBRON 9
GRIFFEY LEBRON 9
DUNKMAN LEBRON 9

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver-Bright Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-005[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Green Abyss/White-Obsidian-Light Blue Heather[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-300[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Dark Grey/Black-Volt[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-006[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

The beasts... they are coming for you Lebron
indifferent.gif

are you sure the mango release aren't these?
Nike-LeBron-9-Black-Metallic-Silver-Bright-Mango.jpg

Originally Posted by B Sox

Hate when people talk about how much a shoe will resell for, and what shoe is gonna be the next SB 8, but I will say that the Big Bangs are most likely to take that spot with the eye popping CW and glow in the dark sole...probably won't get up to the price of SB's but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets high...just hope I can cop a pair for myself

When i said that, i didn't mean for it to be Priced as the next SB, i was saying it was going to be the best color way of the 9s just like the sb was the best c/w to me with the 8s.
I could care less for how much they sell for.

Back
Top Bottom