Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I like that all of these shoes are dropping on the 25th, means maybe the one that I want won't be as hard to get my hands on.

Originally Posted by lupecci

more swingman pics; on feet with red laces; real nice. definitely in my top 3 with chinas and cannons

only gripe is that the diamond emblem at the back is soft rubber and not plastic like the other lebron 9s
eek.gif
eek.gif
They're on point AF with the red laces. Copped.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Gonna be ugly on the 25th...

Ugly.
It started out ok I def want the big bangs. Then ok Galaxy foams gotta have those. Then ok going in the Kobe thread those all stars are growing on me I want those to. Then seeing the KDs yep put me down for a pair. I'm at almost $700 bucks with CA tax 
sick.gif
. Then the very next week Swingmans and Dunkmans
sick.gif
 and if you want Mangos as well. Six to seven pairs of shoes in what breaks down to being one week (7 or 8 calender days). How? Why?

Trying to add all those in your cart on 2/25 before they sell out = impossible. With freezes and crashes it's no way. I'll have to go to HOH early early because my spot said 0 chance they get any. Going to be a rough but exciting week for Shoe heads.
I'm in the same boat as you for the most part
eyes.gif
I'm trying to get the Galaxy Foams, The Lebron 9's Big Bang, and the KD IV ASG's all on February 25th from NDC
sick.gif
which is going to be CRAZY! But I think if you try to add all of them in your cart at once that will = a sure fail but if you try to knock them down one at a time and use those direct links you might have an "inch" more of a chance lol and if use the other sites that sell them besides NDC you could be OK but the best advice I could give you is to already be logged into everything and use multiple pages...

big b you going in.. i only really want the foams and lb's and can work on them swingmans and dunkmans. thank god im not feeling them kobe's and kd's, that would of just been more money on kicks

Originally Posted by purplehazen

big b you going in.. i only really want the foams and lb's and can work on them swingmans and dunkmans. thank god im not feeling them kobe's and kd's, that would of just been more money on kicks

Yeah I'm going to have to step back and take a realistic look at things as the release date approaches. I copped the cg's a few weeks ago. Red foams last week. Should be getting my Jordan 4s today or tomorrow. Told myself pass on all the BHM cw's. My wife said she'll buy 1 pair of the all stars for me for my bday so I of course said buy the foams but it breaks down to still being my money. I can afford to get all of them but is it actually logical to get all of them. I think the Kobes are going to be a casualty and maybe the durants but there only 95 bucks. I gotta get those dunkmans though so the durants might be casualty number 2

FEBRUARY IS A LIGHT MONTH FOR ME.

BLACK HISTORY MONTH LEBRON 9'S
BIG BANG LEBRON 9'S
WHITE CEMENT 4'S

EVERYTHING ELSE IS PRETTY MUCH TRASH TO ME SO MONEY SAVED.

I'm going after one pair of BB's and a pair of KD4's. If I don't like the KD's, I'll just trade up for something else. $95 makes these hard to pass up.

Don't know why peeps on the fence about the swingsman, especially with red laces
eek.gif

Originally Posted by KyrieIrving

Anyone know where I can still get a pair of Cannons?
Name: Suspect

First post thread: Suspect

Hmm....

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Don't know why peeps on the fence about the swingsman, especially with red laces
eek.gif

Originally Posted by KyrieIrving

Anyone know where I can still get a pair of Cannons?
Name: Suspect

First post thread: Suspect

Hmm....

Long time lurker, but yea I can see why my 2 posts is kind of suspect. But I thought I would ask since I can't find a size 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom