Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Enough about Big Bangs, lets focus on these,

VIA SN:

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-photos-2.jpg

pimp.gif

This happened to my Miami Nights after playing in them twice indoors both times, I bought them from NDC, should I do something? I mean I know they're just scuffs, but after just 2 games? I paid $170.00 for these shoes, this shouldn't happen after 2 games.

How long did it take you all to get your Cannons from Oneness?

Its been over a week and a half since I ordered them and Ive emailed them a few times about shipping or tracking info with no reply. They charged my account and everything. I wonder how long I should wait before filing a Paypal claim? 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Enough about Big Bangs, lets focus on these,

VIA SN:

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-photos-2.jpg

pimp.gif
For some reason this CW reminds me of my Air Ubiquitous Jerry Rice trainers from '98.  I wasn't deadset on these from the beginning, but depending how the ASG releases go down, these may be a consolation prize of sorts.  Thanks for the pics.

Originally Posted by Mick Jagger

Its been over a week and a half since I ordered them and Ive emailed them a few times about shipping or tracking info with no reply. They charged my account and everything. I wonder how long I should wait before filing a Paypal claim? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
One of my friends was actually the one who posted the link of the restock, and he received them within three days after ordering. Also, if I remember correctly, a few pages back people were talking about getting their orders from Oneness super fast (< 3 Days) Oneness seems to answer a bunch of questions through Twitter, might wanna take that route if nothing else is working. Good luck!

mad.gif
mad.gif

you might want to call them and check...

I ordered mine on Friday night and received the shoe Monday morning....that's quickness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
took me about a week...

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This happened to my Miami Nights after playing in them twice indoors both times, I bought them from NDC, should I do something? I mean I know they're just scuffs, but after just 2 games? I paid $170.00 for these shoes, this shouldn't happen after 2 games.

GIFSoup

Wouldn't ball in this colorway though. But that's tough.

Originally Posted by frittszh

mad.gif
mad.gif
One of my friends was actually the one who posted the link of the restock, and he received them within three days after ordering. Also, if I remember correctly, a few pages back people were talking about getting their orders from Oneness super fast (< 3 Days) Oneness seems to answer a bunch of questions through Twitter, might wanna take that route if nothing else is working. Good luck!

Thanks! It looks like Im gonna have to get on Twitter but these is frustrating when they were trying to sell them to they sure replied super fast thru email and now that they got my money.....nothing.
mad.gif

When are people gonna learn customer service goes a long way.

Also when you all got your packages how were they shipped UPS. Fedex or USPS? Like does somebody need to be home

Glad to know that Eastbay is getting the ASG shoe, think they will be exempt from exclusive offers (like birthday or gold member?)

Originally Posted by frittszh

mad.gif
mad.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Thanks! It looks like Im gonna have to get on Twitter but these is frustrating when they were trying to sell them to they sure replied super fast thru email and now that they got my money.....nothing.[/color]
mad.gif

When are people gonna learn customer service goes a long way.

Also when you all got your packages how were they shipped UPS. Fedex or USPS? Like does somebody need to be home
Same happened to me.... before I paid I was like these dudes are cool, great CS. After I paid.... not a damn thing. Got my shoes at a good price so its all good in the end.

They shipped mine USPS Parcel post btw...

BHM Aint as bad as I originally THought!! Seen them today and WOW!!! Loved how the Grey sits with the Black and the colors on the shoe pop but are not too much!!

Decisions Decisions........

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

What type of release are all star shoes, typically speaking? I'm not in an area that receives anything good so do you all think I can grab off eastbay, footlocker, etc?
We will be carrying the ASG shoes when they release on 2/24/12.  They will be available in both men's and bid kids.

EastbayRep - Ray
i know its the wrong thread but what about the galaxy/asg foamposite?

Back
Top Bottom