Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

i dont understand how so many ppl can post the same thing over and over again about their orders being canceled. Nobody cares anymore. Get over it.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

After that ASG debacle lets talk about more pics of the Dunkmans...
Via SN

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-2.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-1.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-3.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-4.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-5.jpg
Think I'll go with the Swingmans for sure.

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Terrible job by Nike. My conversation with a Nike Chat rep.
mad.gif

Mamie: Hi, my name is Mamie. How may I help you?
Mamie: Hello Clark!

Clark: Hi, last night I had my order for the Lebron 9 AS shoe cancelled, order # o***********

Mamie: The order was canceled because the LeBron 9 AS was mistakenly put on the site, all orders are being canceled. The Nike Space Exploration Pack styles are not available yet and are not scheduled to launch until Friday, February 24 (this means that it should hit NikeStore.com at 9pm Pacific Time on February 23). Please follow @NikeStore on Twitter for updates and to get the link for the product once it's available.

Clark: Yes, I understand this. Since this error was on Nike and I was affected by this, is there any form of reparation for this trouble?

Mamie: No there will not be, I will be sure to send up feedback for you though.
Mamie: And since this wasn't supposed to be on the site, the shoe wasn't going to ship out anyway.

Clark: In my opinion, that is an example of bad customer service. I know that some people received a 10% voucher for having their order cancelled

Mamie: I will be sure to let my team know how you feel but there will be no codes offered for this.

Clark: Whatever, enjoy having your website crash on the 24th.

I can;t help but laugh at you here. Pretty pathetic IMO. Hope their website crashes on the 24th? Pretty sure you'll be online clicking refresh like a crack addict looking for his fix. If you;re that upset, boycott.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

what is everyones fav colorway out of the 3 pairs that are set to release 3/2? (mangos, dunkmans, swingmans)

Swingmans....For the Dunkmans the swoosh should have been a diff color imo

I really wanted to like the dunkmans, I can't though.
I'll try my luck at the ASG & Swingman the next couple weeks, then the SLH on the 31st & looks like I'm done. I refuse to pay retail for the elites(easy to say now
laugh.gif
) and the lows are all just ehhh to me.

I just hope I can get these 3 I want, the ASG release is scaring me

Swingmans (copped if I don't break down and get an id)>Dunkmans>>>>>>>>Mangos. Those mangos are hideous to me, I hope they look better in person.

Swingmans are turning into a must cop. Hopefully I can grab the ASG too but the Kobe VII and KD IV ASG are calling. No way I get all three.

I really like the mangos but already owning chinas and cannons and not any orange stuff ive got enough shoes with orange.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Not really a fan of any of the three. But if I had to pick one I'd go with the swingmans.

word.  with red laces they are head and shoulders above the others.  the dunkmans would have looked better if they had some accent color around the swoosh or something.

mangos are ugly. I hope better colorways of the lows come out.. nothing seems that appealing to me yet. I've liked some of the colorways that are out but don't like how the show feels on feet =.=..

Back
Top Bottom