Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Relatively easy purchase in NYC, waited in line for 30 minutes

Kills me to see posts like this...
roll.gif

Its true though rolled up in Brooklyn 10 mins before store opened and got a pair in my size.

I believe it was out there for sure.

Where I'm at no dice.  I'm not mad...just no access around me.

Now I'm stuck looking for Durants and Lebrons...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Smh @ Nike Europe site having all those shoes SITTING. We need a overseas hook up.

Im out here in italy for a few months, but I was looking into shipping back home to the states and the prices had me 
roll.gif

I still may buy a pair for myself at the 170 euro price point (about 220 $) just to keep for myself!

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by pmirish

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

NBA Store has by far the least knowledgeable staff on hand. Every call inquiring about the BB's has gotten me a different response. Now, they're saying that they don't see any info in their systems about them. Ridiculous.

I just called and they told me 12am central they would be released.

so nba store is getting the galaxies tonight???  confirmation?  i struck out on everything last night, so any ounce of hope will be great
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

NBA Store has by far the least knowledgeable staff on hand. Every call inquiring about the BB's has gotten me a different response. Now, they're saying that they don't see any info in their systems about them. Ridiculous.

so nba store is getting the galaxies tonight???  confirmation?  i struck out on everything last night, so any ounce of hope will be great
ohwell.gif
Dont get your hopes up. NBA store has been giving us NDC rejects the run around for a long time.

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Smh @ Nike Europe site having all those shoes SITTING. We need a overseas hook up.

Im out here in italy for a few months, but I was looking into shipping back home to the states and the prices had me 
roll.gif

I still may buy a pair for myself at the 170 euro price point (about 220 $) just to keep for myself!
Good luck with that, look at the sizes left over. Was going to have a family member cop for me and there's nothing left really.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No eastbay is after the timer goes down

anyone know how long it will take these to actually start shipping if you ordered off NDC.. it still says in progress so im jw

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by Retro23J

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No eastbay is after the timer goes down

your screen name is what I am feeling about this whole debacle.

Welp my cousin got his Durants, since HoH only allowed one shoe per customer, so he went back up there to see if there are in Lebrons left in my size.

Called up Eastbay. They said it was a glitch that put the timer back up but they wouldn't have anymore pairs. If they had cancellations or more pairs it would be available immediately without a timer sense the shoe is already out.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Relatively easy purchase in NYC, waited in line for 30 minutes

Kills me to see posts like this...
roll.gif

Its true though rolled up in Brooklyn 10 mins before store opened and got a pair in my size.
Kills me to see this too
laugh.gif
. Not one store in my entire state got a pair of these. And in NYC every store on the block got these. Makes no sense.

Im still lookign for Lebrons size 12. In Boston somewhere.. This is so sad. Anyone has weird of Footlocker, Ill stock locate it or something haha...That wont work but still.. *Damn City*

Went to bay brook mall for the raffle, didn't get a chance to cop, but easily went to my spot this morning and copped as many as wanted, easy in H Town baby!!!

Congrats to the people who got these. I'll be hunting down 2 pairs of these ASG's starting today. Can't believe I missed out thinking the release date was actually tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

it kind of sucks buying the wrong size!!!!!  Last nite I was able to order a pair on eastbay size 10 over the phone, I duno how I got thru but I was lucky, only thing sucks is I need a 10.5 or 11. It going be hard to trade for my size on craiglist. I might just have to resell to use that money to buy my size that fits. The lebrons fit a lil small, so it going suck getting a half size too small.

I duno how much luck you guys have trading for your size, but it seem hard as heck to do!!!

Damb, not paying rape reseller prices in these. This is the final straw I'm done Nike I promise I refuse to support you company anymore....

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Damb, not paying rape reseller prices in these. This is the final straw I'm done Nike I promise I refuse to support you company anymore....
yeah right.

ill see u when the dunkmans or whatever release dates.
laugh.gif

and yes i missed out also.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom