Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by jst628

if the dunkman's have the limited tag to them i may cop, i don't want another failed dunkman like the 8's..
laugh.gif

So you will only cop them if they have the limited tag? Hmmm....
And so much for my pair for $240, gotta love flakers
That sucks. I know you were praying $240 would stick! Setting my limit at $300 and if I dont get it, no biggie. My love for these started to slow down a bit, but it could be due to the fact that I threw in the towel a few days ago and only hoped to luck out. Setting my expectations low with the way shoe's have become. Never disappointed.

Man smh at the Swingmans being limited.. Atleast it's dropping on a friday and hopefully all the beasts that are only copping cause of the "limited" tag are in school 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs....Top Lebron 9 release hands down!!!
smokin.gif

My top 3

1) Big Bangs
2) Chinas
3) Summit Lakes
This is really not the pic I needed to see right now.

Like really bro??!!

Doggie, I'm heated right now.
Exactly what is killing sneaker culture ... stop with the pics and reselling on sneaker forums, people.  This used to be a place to help each other, and now it's just for showing off.  smdh
OG heads unite.  We need to figure out a way to stop this nonsense.

u mad bro? hes just showing everyone that he copped them
pimp.gif
.. once mine come in ill post pics just for you 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs....Top Lebron 9 release hands down!!!
smokin.gif

My top 3

1) Big Bangs
2) Chinas
3) Summit Lakes
This is really not the pic I needed to see right now.

Like really bro??!!

Doggie, I'm heated right now.
Exactly what is killing sneaker culture ... stop with the pics and reselling on sneaker forums, people.  This used to be a place to help each other, and now it's just for showing off.  smdh
OG heads unite.  We need to figure out a way to stop this nonsense.

We've been talking about these shoes for months and now it's not ok to post that you were able to get your pairs? I don't get that post. He's showing he got his pairs and an extra pair of a shoe this man been talking about for months. That's not reselling or ruining sneakers. If someone helps out and you get a pair can you not show that you got them?

So any European site getting the BB's? I heard of a couple but only thing I saw was Niketown Eurpoe having them..smh.. this $#@& is getting ridiculous.. I know it aint all resellers but they killin the game for ppl who really want them.. I still dont see how anybody got threw.. Now u cant even put them in ur cart if too many ppl already redy have them in there? Thats crazy.. so u gotta be lucky enough to even get them there only to be timed out and try all over? they need cut phone orders out.. they kill the stock while everybody online just goes in circles like a damn hamster

NBA.COM WILL NOT, I REPEAT WILL NOT HAVE THE BIG BANGS AT 12. Manager from Nba.com stated the rumor came from missed interpreted information around the call center...smh..

And from following this thread, sneakermane is actually a collector of lebrons, let the man be happy about his pickup 
laugh.gif

just called NBA store again, rep was really annoyed and told me they don't have em and haven't heard anything about launching tonight....seriously W T F
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

NBA.COM WILL NOT, I REPEAT WILL NOT HAVE THE BIG BANGS AT 12. Manager from Nba.com stated the rumor came from missed interpreted information around the call center...smh..
I think NBA store really wants people to stop calling. Not our faults they shouldn't advertise having a product.. This is from thier website and emails...

foams didnt come out at PG today so didnt complete my mission but still got the rest i needed
161zyx4.jpg

struck out online & struck out every store i went to in NY today
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
. NTNY & FA on 34th were letting people buy more than one pair. if it wasnt for that, hypebeasts, & resellers maybe i could have had a pair.

brewcrew17 wrote:
u mad bro? hes just showing everyone that he copped them
pimp.gif
.. once mine come in ill post pics just for you 
wink.gif

Such a juvenile response. smh.
tired.gif
 Are you 12, 'bro'?  Do you use overused cliche'd pop talk and can't think for yourself?  Seriously?  12, I say 12.  Not in physical age, I'm talking mental.
And who says that I didn't get them so I could post pics, myself.  smh again.  Damn kids, get off our nice lawn board.  Well, it used to be nice and adult-like. 
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

Don't see how dunkmans are limited when they are dropping in all sizes toddler and pre-school included?

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Originally Posted by marsh

Copped my big bangs from HOH Northline. Got an 11.5, wish I could have gotten a 12 but besides that such a beautiful shoe

nice that u got urs bro,how was northline tho?

It was straight for the most party, got a lil hectic at the end because people were trying to skip. Where you go bro?

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Wonder what there gonna do with all the pairs from the cancelled releases

Loss Prevention is going to have a full day trying to figure out what happened to all the pairs that magically disappeared from the store since these werent suppose to release or the empty boxes that managers sold under the table and was going to ring through on release date. Unfortunately a few people are going to be without a job if they have to indeed send pairs back to corporate or wherever they go to.

Originally Posted by RV019

mad.gif
nba.com telling me to "check frequently"

How do you not know if you don't have the shoes or not?

They told me the same crap when the concord 11s dropped.
I called them every 30minutes, hearing the same junk from them until a rep told me they had them but sold out.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Wonder what there gonna do with all the pairs from the cancelled releases

Loss Prevention is going to have a full day trying to figure out what happened to all the pairs that magically disappeared from the store since these werent suppose to release or the empty boxes that managers sold under the table and was going to ring through on release date. Unfortunately a few people are going to be without a job if they have to indeed send pairs back to corporate or wherever they go to.

from what im hearing most places that got shut down cuz of the foams ended up selling the others today. Apparently orlando is a WRAP for everything sucks for ppl who went down there for the a better shot at the foams

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

I think NBA store really wants people to stop calling. Not our faults they shouldn't advertise having a product.. This is from thier website and emails...
yea i called 3 times with 3 different people answering, they said they fixing that. They was supposed to but now they not. NDC approach for the foams.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom