Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm losing too much sleep over this bs really...had to think to myself "what the hell am I doing?" really??!?! i give up...on the next...ive accepted it lol....g night y'all.

I just traded my ds pine foams for ds canons. I never liked the iced soles on the pines. And canons are so sweet.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I'm losing too much sleep over this bs really...had to think to myself "what the hell am I doing?" really??!?! i give up...on the next...ive accepted it lol....g night y'all.

I feel u son..At least get $#%& straight.. If u sold out say it... gonna have ppl up all night for no reason smmfh.. To much sleep lost in the last week for sneakers between these and the 4's.. bout to move on to Gucci and red bottoms, at least worth the crazy prices

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by kevineg6

What do you guys think? Black or orange laces?

please don't defile the shoe with a lace swap, keep the shoe the way you got it IMO
Defile? really? But I like it better with the black lace, of course, IMO

Completely struck out on the Big Bangs... 10.5 much needed!

Also, a spot by me already knocked the Cool Greys down to 149.99... really tempted...

Just Picked Up Some Galaxys Today, Moderate Rape Price +80 Over Retail. Chinas, Cannons, Galaxys. Need Those Swingmans (Best CW In My Opinion So Far). Mangos
30t6p3b.gif
Dunkmans
ohwell.gif

Got off the phone with a NBA rep named Phil, he claims their marketing team has yet to put them on the site and that they were supposed to go up after 1am. thats as far as he could help.

Originally Posted by PEEDOT

Need Those Swingmans (Best CW In My Opinion So Far)
The colorway that finally changed my mind about these IX's. That seems to be the way it is with me and LeBron's tho.

Originally Posted by CheckTheTech

Originally Posted by PEEDOT

Need Those Swingmans (Best CW In My Opinion So Far)
The colorway that finally changed my mind about these IX's. That seems to be the way it is with me and LeBron's tho.
Yeah Nvr Was Into The Lebrons Until I Decided To Hoop In The 8s, Very Comfortable Shoe. Then The 9s Dropped And All These CW
mad.gif
Don't Care Much For Him As A Player (Respect The Game Tho) But He Definitely Has The Better Shoe In The NBA Right Now.

I said they would drop just didn't know when but got called out last night. Oh well glad some folks got them.

On hold right now, grrrr....
EDIT: How did you find it, I was all over the site, there is nothing, no links point to it. I even searched Lebron 9 and it didnt even come up. 

thanks for looking out, My size was gone, tried to get an 11-11.5 for my friend but they were out too. Glad that more people got their pairs though!

YOOO PROPS TO THE DUDE THAT POSTED THE ITEM NUMBER, BUT HOW IN THE HELL WERE YOU ABLE TO GET THAT? THERE WAS NO SIGN OF THEM UP ON THE SITE?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom