Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

When did the China's drop in the U.S.? And what is the 'resell/ebay' (since most people go by those) value of them now? Do you guys think there are any still sitting around Europe/Asia (as I'm going on vacation next month), might go and try to scoop some up if they're not as popular over there.

I've also been hearing that some of the lebrons run small (chinas) while the others are TTS (freegums)? What are your opinions? Sorry for all the questions, not too familiar with the Lebron line.

On another note, my NBA orders were shipped.
happy.gif
Can't wait to see my KDs and Bron ASG soon.
For some reason this reminded me of the little kid from the home alone movie that asked all those questions in the airport van before they left Kevin..
"Do these vans get good gas mileage?"

Check out ebay and put in Lebron China. I'm sure you'll find the price of them on ebay if you do that...

Originally Posted by bxstylez

what ya think?

maybe i should swap the bright orange laces from the galaxy's onto the cannons ... /?

How bout this.....

Switch back the laces to the Bangs & Cannon.... & retake them pics.
happy.gif

Never been a fan of lace switching. Shoes already have STAND OUT colorways. No need to make them STAND OUT more.

Cannon laces on BBs are fire
pimp.gif

Wish I had an extra pair of cannon laces so I don't have to use 1 set for 2 shoes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Are the swingmans limited? Wondering whether i should grab em now or try my luck later...

They're limited, but I highly doubt they'll be as hard to get as the Bangs.
ndc twitter said DMs Swingmans and Mangoes are all Limited GRs

take it for what it's worth

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Are the swingmans limited? Wondering whether i should grab em now or try my luck later...
After all of the lies I heard over the past couple of days, I wouldn't risk missing out again. I still believe the foams are what really made this release difficult tho...Brons, Kobe's, and KD's should have released on Friday, and Foams on Saturday. They did it the way they did so that people would just cop was there when they missed out tho.

Originally Posted by keezpeele

After all of the lies I heard over the past couple of days, I wouldn't risk missing out again. I still believe the foams are what really made this release difficult tho...Brons, Kobe's, and KD's should have released on Friday, and Foams on Saturday. They did it the way they did so that people would just cop was there when they missed out tho.

Swingman's will be available the same places that had the Miami Night's...HOH, urban accounts...however, just like the Miami Nights...Champs Sports will have them in a much bigger way than anyone else...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Swingman's will be available the same places that had the Miami Night's...HOH, urban accounts...however, just like the Miami Nights...Champs Sports will have them in a much bigger way than anyone else...

JM

Good looking out JM.

So I'm guessing we'll still have to wait until 3/2 for these to drop at champs. Not like sprites or more recently durant yotd which as soon as they came in they were for sale at champs. I'll have to find these near me. I couldn't find Miami nights anywhere put here. Glad eastbay got them.

One of my NBA Store pairs just shipped (one for me, another for a friend). Very happy over here if they both process.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

One of my NBA Store pairs just shipped (one for me, another for a friend). Very happy over here if they both process.

They sent you the shipped notice today?

Originally Posted by natenate04

does any one knows if the swingmans going to be at finish line?

My finishline said if they get any of the Lebrons in they'll be the swingmans, they just haven't received a shipment yet. My champs confirmed the swingmans & footlocker confirmed the dunkmans though.To me that lines up with last year's SLH/Yankee/Entourage release. Champs had yankees(swingman), footlocker had SLH(dunkman), and I assume Footaction will have the Mango(had Entourage 8s last year).

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM

Good looking out JM.
Thank goodness, was bout to stress cause I missed out on "Chinas"
mad.gif
 and really wanted to snag a pair of Swingmans to put an end to this "HOTTEST MONTH EVER", but after that tweet bout "Limited GR" I was wondering if peeps think the H-Beast Hatchlings will sapp these up before we can get to em ? 

So how difficult would it be for me to get big bangs in a trade for my chinas?  I know its probably far-fetched right now because the hype is alive and well but will this be reasonable in a few weeks?
Or how much cash would I have to throw on top of my chinas?

man I'm so bitter i couldn't get a pair of the all star lebrons. Had them in my cart and as usual ndc of course can't handle the demand and i never make it through the complete order part. I waited in line in the morning only to have the release cancelled. sigh. HOH can keep the ugly *%@ foams, but at least release the lebrons kds and kobes.

im confused, looking online i see two pairs of dunkmans, one with a black nike swoosh and one with a white nike swoosh. which pair is the "dunkmans"

Originally Posted by dts939

im confused, looking online i see two pairs of dunkmans, one with a black nike swoosh and one with a white nike swoosh. which pair is the "dunkmans"
The swoosh is 3M.  White with flash, black without.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

They sent you the shipped notice today?

Yup, about two hours ago I got my email

Back
Top Bottom