Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by yungone350

my DS jordan XI concord for DS Lebron big bang a fair trade?

Right now yes.  A year from now, who knows.  With how much the Bangs are worth right now I'm trying to see if I can finally land a pair of SJ's.

Psh right these Bangs are worth alot now...
Buddy wants my Big Bangs plus DS DB IV's for his Galaxy Foams!! Might pull it 
eek.gif
eek.gif

and pay resell prices on the Bangs 
tired.gif

Just did some catching up... Asg's are on the way from NDC for me.

The white galaxy shirt is a BOYS shirt. Mens shirt is the orange one. If they made the white one for men's I would have copped. The orange one is just too much for me IMHO.

And these 3/2 releases are gonna be one per store. Champs is getting swings, footlocker is getting dunkmans, dunno who is getting mangos.

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Just did some catching up... Asg's are on the way from NDC for me.

The white galaxy shirt is a BOYS shirt. Mens shirt is the orange one. If they made the white one for men's I would have copped. The orange one is just too much for me IMHO.

And these 3/2 releases are gonna be one per store. Champs is getting swings, footlocker is getting dunkmans, dunno who is getting mangos.

FA will be gettin the mangos. A lil heated, I have a FA $20 giftcard I wanted to use on the dunkmans

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by Scorpez

my boy just told me that the HOH in Harlem still has some Cannons sitting

your boy has no idea what hes talking about.. was there last week for all star releases and no cannons at all... i asked personally and saw all the lebrons they had

And if they have them on display, its probably for small sizes. 8's probably.

My bad... he just corrected me... he actually saw them at the FootAction on 125th 

Big Bang
China
Freegums
Miami Hurricanes
XMAS
Kentucky
(swingmans & mangos kind of growing on me....still passing unless a discount happens)

everything else I really don't care about.
Lebrons are strictly to be worn with shorts only for me

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Right now yes.  A year from now, who knows.  With how much the Bangs are worth right now I'm trying to see if I can finally land a pair of SJ's.

eek.gif
eek.gif

tired.gif
If you don't do that trade PM me that guys number. I got that all day. Dead *** serious.

Originally Posted by Rocket

eek.gif
eek.gif

tired.gif
If you don't do that trade PM me that guys number. I got that all day. Dead *** serious.
Yeah bro go ahead and do the trade. Lets say you add up the highest price the DB IV's and BB Lebron's are going for, it still doesn't equal the prices of the Galaxy foams. Plus you can just go back and cop the BB's before the price skyrockets, which I see it doing in the near future.

Miami Nights
Chinas
Mangos
Cannons
Dunkmans

Bigbangs to me are more than overrated and a complete eye sore to look at on feet

I hope Nike knows what they're saying and the 3/2 drops are indeed "everywhere"...

Because so far, my local spots have only gotten the true GR's -- Black/reds, blackouts, Scarface, Freegums, Cool Geys..

Really interested in seeing both the Dunkman and Swingman in person

eek.gif
eek.gif

tired.gif
Wow, didn't know it jumped up to that much.  Sneakerfiles reported last night the foams are rereleasing at HoH and NikeTown next month fwiw.
It sucks though.  I really want to keep these in my collection, but I was definitely not anticipating the resale value to skyrocket like this for this shoe.  Now that it's up there I can't decide whether to trade or keep.  Decisions decisions.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Have yet to see anyone rockin the Big Bangs!

nerd.gif

griffinallstar201227.jpg

2hdwl5f.jpg

Shawn Pecas Costner wearing LeBron 9 Big Bang / Galaxy / All-star
paul-allstar-2012-24.jpg

lebronjamesnba120226all.jpg

Stalley wearing LeBron 9 Big Bang / Galaxy / All-star
ae1b85a65ced11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Terrence J. wearing LeBron 9 Big Bang / Galaxy / All-star

525467635.jpg

I still need the Big Bangs. Looks like I'll be paying that good ol' reseller price.

I think I'm going to cop Mangos this Friday.

The colorway reminds me of the lava Air Tech Challenges and infrared AM 90s, which is really dope.

Lol Big Bangs are terrible man, unless your just looking at them but if your gonna wear these clown shoes, all the more power to you. To me, I easily passed on these fruity pebbles

I understand the whole thing about wanting "loud" shoes but really....SMH, even lebron himself wouldn't bust these outside of the court besides the one time event at the ASG

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Big Bangs were on EVERYBODYS feet this weekend in Orlando

laugh.gif
 no surprise there to me. because of the resale value, you won't see many being worn around on a daily basis. I'm breaking mine out this weekend, can't wait

FIX THIS DAYUM THREAD ALREADY....EITHER SHUT IT DOWN AND START A NEW ONE OR LETS GET WITH IT....I FEEL LIKE IM SEARCHING ON DIAL UP WITH THESE DAYUM REPEATING PAGES AND BLANK ONES....PLEEEASE!!!

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE I WILL BE WALKING AROUND THE CORNER TO THE FOOTACTION ON 125TH I HOPE IM NOT WASTING MY TIME I WOULD LUV TO PICK UP SOME CANNONS

Originally Posted by gameupz

Lol Big Bangs are terrible man, unless your just looking at them but if your gonna wear these clown shoes, all the more power to you. To me, I easily passed on these fruity pebbles

I understand the whole thing about wanting "loud" shoes but really....SMH, even lebron himself wouldn't bust these outside of the court besides the one time event at the ASG

you're nuts.  its a great summer shoe.  a pair of jeans and a tee, or a tee n some hoop shorts, whats the problem?  nobody said they were wearing them to Diddy's white party. so stfuwyba

Originally Posted by bigsupa

FIX THIS DAYUM THREAD ALREADY....EITHER SHUT IT DOWN AND START A NEW ONE OR LETS GET WITH IT....I FEEL LIKE IM SEARCHING ON DIAL UP WITH THESE DAYUM REPEATING PAGES AND BLANK ONES....PLEEEASE!!!

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE I WILL BE WALKING AROUND THE CORNER TO THE FOOTACTION ON 125TH I HOPE IM NOT WASTING MY TIME I WOULD LUV TO PICK UP SOME CANNONS
let me know if they had 'em

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I know it's annoying but it seems to be every thread which has a lot of pages. No matter if it's in Nike Jordan general or sports thread they are all messing up. If we start a new thread once it hits a certain amount of pages we'll have to just start another thread after that.

Back
Top Bottom