Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

grown men should not be wearing those bangs. its amazing what hype can do to a awful looking colorway. now the swingmans, they crack.

So a grown man can wear an all blue shoe in the swingmans or an all red shoe in the Christmas or an all purple shoe in the hornets but not an all orange shoe? Don't get your reasoning? A solid shoe is a solid shoe. If you don't like orange say that. I'm not into judging dudes anyways so wear what you want.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

frown.gif
 that's what I was afraid of. Thanks though. Thought since Dunkman's are dropping in GS this year maybe they'd extend it to the SLH
nerd.gif
 Tired of copping size 7s and that men's pricing *heavy sigh* 
if you really want them u should cop it but i would try on a pair at footlocker to see if u can go below a 7

6.5y are my true size--- china's, MNs have been 7s cuz they didn't come in GS. I wanted big bangs, but I guess I'm glad I missed out because honestly I don't even want them like that anymore. What am I going to do with an ORANGE shoe? I don't even like orange like that 
laugh.gif
 I always liked the SLH's but I just knew they wouldn't be dropping in GS.  I want them but I'm over spending 2 bills on a  single pair of shoes, I don't know how you guys consistently do it 
eyes.gif

with all that being said I will most likely still be copping the SLH. But then I'm done with all kicks for the rest of year. 
I think you want these ORANGE shoes...lol...come on you LOVE orange...lol
well when you the SLH drop it will NOT be your last pair of lebron for the year or any other sneakers....Watch when the low 9's drop you will get that Itch again!!!!!

Is anyone else still waiting for their Big Bangs to be shipped? My Finishline order says it's still processing and when I called customer service, they said my order was on hold..... I REALLY hope they don't cancel my order for some reason...I can't afford resell prices. (Plus I got order confirmation at 12:02?? What?)

i was only gonna get 1 out of the 3 cws coming up (dunkmans) but after seeing more and more pics of the swingmans i really want those too now. and being a Griffey fan doesnt help the situation. why does there have to be so many nice colorways?? i love it but i hate it at the same time lol

lol at everyone talking down on the big bangs. 1) big bang, 2) slh, and who cares about the rest maybe cannon

Originally Posted by JHes91

I don't care what anyone says but that galaxy hat almost made me throw up in my mouth
i personally dont like them either... but being that NE is making less than 200, according to the StrictlyFitteds site, i bet the hypebeast will be on the prowl yet again... 

and them Swingmans above are
pimp.gif
 !!

looks like the swingmans will be my first pair of 9s if I come across them on the 2nd since i struck out on the big bangs.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

people really need a to STOP HYPING every shoe release...Dunkmans, Swingmans and Mangos are nowhere near limited....FTLs and FAs will be stacked with pairs, including kids sizes (not sure if all 3 colorways)...They are not doing any "special" release since they have a boatload

Dunkmans for me, pass on other 2
pimp.gif

THIS!  
You will be buying the Swingmans bro.  

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

people really need a to STOP HYPING every shoe release...Dunkmans, Swingmans and Mangos are nowhere near limited....FTLs and FAs will be stacked with pairs, including kids sizes (not sure if all 3 colorways)...They are not doing any "special" release since they have a boatload

Dunkmans for me, pass on other 2
pimp.gif

THIS!  
You will be buying the Swingmans bro.  

Check your local FTL for the SLH...even though they don't release until 3/31, the local FTL here just got their shipment in today...12 pairs so far, hopefully we get more..

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

Is anyone else still waiting for their Big Bangs to be shipped? My Finishline order says it's still processing and when I called customer service, they said my order was on hold..... I REALLY hope they don't cancel my order for some reason...I can't afford resell prices. (Plus I got order confirmation at 12:02?? What?)

Me too man. I feel better about my situation now. We still should be good.

swingman > big bang easily

outside the basketball court the big bang look like some clown shoes. The bulky shape of the ix even make it stick out even more

I wouldn't get caught wearing them in public. I'm 27 btw . Grown man clothes ftw

we just got like 40 pairs of the dunkmans and like 14 pairs of the summits so far @ fourseasons mall in Greensboro Nc...its gonna be a easy pick up...i dont think resellers will pick these up 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by nimhet

Eastbay Ray, is there a pair limit for the releases this week?
We will be limiting them to two pairs per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray
ok cool...with all the crazy sizing of these 9's I wasn't sure which size to get so now I can get 2 diff sizes

Back
Top Bottom