Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

man %*#@ nike.. why cant they just make enough for everyone to have a chance at? yes i know they need to have the exclusives so then ppl will say oh i couldnt get those i might as well just get a different colorway, but still there has been far too many limited shoes for the 9s.. I'm not complaining about not being able to get some since i already have the galaxys but why cant we just have a break and not have to worry about them selling out right away?? its just so frustrating. all this limited B.S.

had to get that off my chest
laugh.gif
but forreal i dont understand why nike has to do this for every other colorway. and once again ive already heard the marketing strategies.. im just saying Nike should give us a break and just make some colorways that are popular not limited so everyone can get them

hopefully dunkman's sit for a min...

waiting on funds to transfer into my PP account...lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

very underrated

Free gums are very underrated.. Whats the word with these laces? They didnt come with the Freegums did they? I see theyve got the lebron logo on the first loop though.

The picture you quoted clearly says he did some lace work to his freegums
I read that, but the thought that he did them himself was tough to comprehend figuring how good they look. Always figured "Lace Work" coud simply mean "Lace Swap". No need for the attitude
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So...Nikestore.com will have the Swingmans up tonight?

....Sorry if this has been answered

Thanks for asking because I was about to do the same
laugh.gif
. I know NDC will, but what about Eastbay, FNL etc? Called around locally and you would think I was speaking a different language when asking the stores here.

Originally Posted by natenate04

The link on Eastbay for the Swingmans said they won't be available to ship until mid-March.
We will not receive our Swingman shipment until that time. The Swingmans will be available for sale tonight at Midnight ET with the other colorways and the Dunkman and Mango will ship within the normal time frame.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Don't sleep on the mangos.I was going to skip them because I thought they were too similar to Miami nights.Now that I have them...Mango >>>Miami nightsJust wish they had some mango laces.if the mangos dropped 1st I probably would have passed on the Miami nights.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by smzsmz

just wondering, anyone know what these are??? im confused af

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item27c413d5c1

gotta be fake, right?

Lol, he's got two pairs up there and one has tons of bids goin for 230+ before shipping 
roll.gif

Also, the seller has the audacity to say these 100% authentic? foreals? does this claim have no meaning these days?
funny! i actually asked him about these last week.

what I said:
these cannot be authentic...? where did you get them? they look amazing, but they must be knockoffs. they didn't release anywhere..?

his response:
I got them from a guy in Florida they are exclusives I own some chinas and they look real and feel real to me. I want to keep them but need the cash

indifferent.gif

Just ordered Dunkmans off CT for a little more than retail...gonna go for Swingmans tonight on NDC..had to try to make sure I had at least 1 pair I wanted locked down...never know what's gonna happen nowadays 
30t6p3b.gif

The Big Bangs were limited, these are not.

You can find them if you make the effort, don't rely on NDC as they always sell a specific amount and the whole country is ordering from them at the same time (dont fall for the hype)

Back
Top Bottom