Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I wonder if nba store will be getting them tonight or at all. Would be nice to save on cali tax
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Which of the 3 are releasing in toddler sizes?

My son needs to add to his LBJ collection.

I feel you-- my nephew has lebron 7s, no 8s OR 9s
embarassed.gif

But to answer your question, the Dunkmans are the only ones that I know will be in ALL sizes. Mangos and SM's I'm assuming will start at a 7. 

It sure would be nice that somehow by the grace of god SLH's magically start at a 6.5
laugh.gif
frown.gif

FINALLY

not I can match up

Going to save these to rock @ Disneyland for my birthday. Make all the little kids blind with happyness

Think just dunkmans but there already up on eBay for retail in toddlers have been for a minute

Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

Swingmans' are mine!

photo.jpg

Still undecided about which to get. I wouldn't mind having all 3, but I don't want to OD like that. I feel like I'm going to have buyers remorse no matter what pair I get.

What is peoples opinion on the Mango? My nephew (15) want them but I dont understand why?? Anyone seen them in person yet? I think the Swingmans and SLH are better

and nike says its 3 per style, per customer. sounds to me like they have alot on deck. why would they allow people to get 3 of each if numbers were so low. they know they'd immediately hit ebay and cl and get all that extra money.

That would be the Dunkman's, Go from Infant to Adults.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

What is peoples opinion on the Mango? My nephew (15) want them but I dont understand why?? Anyone seen them in person yet? I think the Swingmans and SLH are better

Mango's are much better in person...I think there will be a good number of people change there mind in person...The SLH disappointed me in person, there is just way to much purple, need some breaking up, nice shoe? yes, disappointed though? yes

I'm just going to cop the Swingmans tonight and if the Dunkmans and Mango sit for a while I'll cop em. Last month was a hectic month, plus I had to pay the resell price for a pair Bangs so my pockets are hurting lol

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

seen the mangos a couple days ago in person... they are ridiculously brighter pics dont do em justice.. i think only FA is getting them...

im just gonna get the swing mans pass on the mangos and the dunkmans....

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I heard that the Galaxys were on footlocker.com in a sz 15. is that true or just a rumor?

nope.... footlocker.com isnt carrying em... only HOH locations...

Originally Posted by airtunes

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I heard that the Galaxys were on footlocker.com in a sz 15. is that true or just a rumor?

nope.... footlocker.com isnt carrying em... only HOH locations...

Footlocker.com did carry the All Stars bro.

Decided to put the Swingmans and Mangos as top priority tonight. If my local footlocker still has the Dunkmans tomorrow, I'll cop.

welp no Big Bangs for me at the moment. a member on here (who im not going to put out there like that) backed out on our transction to sell to someone else for a higher price, even after I sold him the Galaxy Flight Ones for basically retail shipped. he had a emergency and needed the most money possible so I understand, but still
tired.gif

looks like ill be on ebay looking for these for around 350
grin.gif

just called my local stores. FTA Mango's only, FTL Swingman's only. I guess I'll be trying to get the Dunkman's from Eastbay tonight

Back
Top Bottom