Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sthebest

welp no Big Bangs for me at the moment. a member on here (who im not going to put out there like that) backed out on our transction to sell to someone else for a higher price, even after I sold him the Galaxy Flight Ones for basically retail shipped. he had a emergency and needed the most money possible so I understand, but still
tired.gif

looks like ill be on ebay looking for these for around 350
grin.gif

sounds like you got hustled...just saying

Went to my Footlcoker today to check these out and the SLH are horrible, and Dunkmans weren't to great either. Was expecting more 
ohwell.gif

Pass for me, but then again this is all just my opinion.

My god this is getting as bad as the Big Bangs with all this talk about them being limited and not, just try to cop them, who cares how limited they are

Originally Posted by thapointguy

welp no Big Bangs for me at the moment. a member on here (who im not going to put out there like that) backed out on our transction to sell to someone else for a higher price, even after I sold him the Galaxy Flight Ones for basically retail shipped. he had a emergency and needed the most money possible so I understand, but still
tired.gif

grin.gif

Same thing I was thinking when I read that part about an "emergency" coming up.

I'm crossing my fingers that the Swingmans hang around a while (a la the Freegums). I want to get a pair, but I don't have the extra funds right now.

The Dunkmans are nice, but I think I'll pass. Not a fan of the all black swooshes and I have enough gray based IXs now (Miami Nights, BHM, and Cool Greys).

Good luck to those trying to snag a pair of IXs tonight; hopefully it isn't as difficult as the Big Bangs release was (which I don't forsee happening).

Hopefully I will be grabbing those Swingmans off NDC tonight and then grabbing the Dunkmans tomorrow from Footlocker. Always good to have some gift cards to soften the blow.

Originally Posted by Freeze

nikestore just tweeted that each shoe will be similar in quantities..

then nike says these are limited

then nike says the buying limit is 3 per style, per customer. sounds to me like they have alot on deck. why would they allow people to get 3 of each if numbers were so low. they know they'd immediately hit ebay and cl and get all that extra money.

just something to think about if you guys are thinking about them tonight as i am.    eastbay have a timer?

Originally Posted by jaeY

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

FINALLY

not I can match up

Going to save these to rock @ Disneyland for my birthday. Make all the little kids blind with happyness
lol really disneyland? what are you 12?

c'mon man. You can't say Disneyland is to hard for a 29 year old dude lol

Something about that place puts a smile on my face  just like my LBJ9

Anyone know where to cop extra Lebron Laces. I need some OSU grey colored ones for mr BB. Already got the OSU originals int he Christmas joints

BIG BANGS just came in! Shout out to JohnySaks for negotiating and settling on a decent price compared to what these other people are asking! ( $400
sick.gif
) I'm waiting on the shirt from NDC but i think i might have to break these out as early as tonight. smh. they are too much in person. pictures just don't cut it for these. man oh man. i been wanting these since they were announced and the whole galaxy hype wasn't even created yet...

pimp.gif

427113_334761783243173_175765439142809_1044781_749952767_n.jpg

419284_334761539909864_175765439142809_1044780_1823869089_n.jpg

424404_334761963243155_175765439142809_1044782_1955733134_n.jpg

428368_334762189909799_175765439142809_1044784_1953179128_n.jpg

eastbay has a timer with all three pairs limit 2 per customer

im thinking these are limited like the uk, um, osus

Finally got my pair from Eastbay.

Don't know if I should keep them.

Quality is on point. Comfort is unbelievable.

But after missing out on the Flight Ones, I think I would be happier with those in my collection.

If I get rid of these don't want to have to track them down again.

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

S/O to ROCKET for the idea on this lace swap concept. Honestlty we were both sad and kinda salty that the Lebron 9 ASG didn't come with extra laces that had 3M on em. So I took the laces from my Cool Grey 9's swapped it out and had a 'lil photo shoot, lets call this...
LEBRON 9 BIG BANG - ROCKET CONCEPT (Cool Grey 9 lace swap)
devil.gif
devil.gif

9a9266168dce030b1fcbcbdb2fd0ea952f72eded_r.jpg

8bb265060ec4938b1acb46d58f1ecfbc0f1fff4c_r.jpg

60d36a8c6477c459358f1813b10ed9038bc77b34_r.jpg

d3416465c03015b1d6d660b1821da88cb9c756fb_r.jpg

47816367c23818bbd3df1caaf7ab3aad7ee46204_r.jpg

e82263d65ec70332106bb3d149bc761fb14e36f0_r.jpg

c7036be16271c23e32091376bb91d53ca26c1827_r.jpg

89f16861c43c1dbedac5a78212f1f9ff9f3dde32_r.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 BEAM ME UP
'ROCKET' !!!! AYYE !!!!
pimp.gif

Terrible lace switch

Wow, just went to NDC to cop another in orbit tee figuring they look crisp in person and theyre all sold out! Damn even the tees are limited these days.

tired.gif

grin.gif

the amount of disrespect
30t6p3b.gif
.  you should put him on blast, so no other NT'ers deal with that fool.  doesn't look like I'll be getting the Big Bangs neither unless there's a restock or an NT'er knows some stores with them in stock
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by thapointguy

tired.gif

grin.gif

Same thing I was thinking when I read that part about an "emergency" coming up.

I'm crossing my fingers that the Swingmans hang around a while (a la the Freegums). I want to get a pair, but I don't have the extra funds right now.

The Dunkmans are nice, but I think I'll pass. Not a fan of the all black swooshes and I have enough gray based IXs now (Miami Nights, BHM, and Cool Greys).

Good luck to those trying to snag a pair of IXs tonight; hopefully it isn't as difficult as the Big Bangs release was (which I don't forsee happening).

I dont want to put dude's business out there like that, but dude did have a emergency and did give me a full refund. he even offered me a additional 130 on top of what I paid but im not holding my breath on that.

oh well, thank god its tax season and can afford these right now. im just trying to find them for 330 shipped. I found them in a 10.5 for that price but someone beat me to it. there's no way anyone should be paying 400 for these and i refuse to.

[h1]Dunkmans on Feet[/h1]

Do the dunkmans have 3m? Dues saying his r fake b/c of the 3m & no halo... I dnt care if these have the halo or not

so with the "limited GR" tag on these. there should be plenty to go around like the freegums i'm guessing.

Back
Top Bottom