Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Sooooooxoo easy. Tried to get both but could only do 1..randomly went w the mangos. Try and do swings tomorrow in store..Got to say because of all that February hype shoes were impossible to get. Now that it died down it should be easier

Mangos gone.

Joints moved fast for a shoe that people allegedly hated so much.

mangos are sold out. guess people are getting those as a consolation for the big bangs. i honestly dont like the mangos. swingmans are the best, glad i got those. i did it too quick and forgot to log on ndc for my free shipping. i paid $190 hope its worth it. gonna try my luck with the dunkmans tomorrow at the store now.

OMG guys, this was so easy, they must have so many pairs, I copped from NDC 3 times in 15 mins...yes I'm mad
grin.gif

Was able to cop to mangos and dunkmans... gonna pick up my swingmans that are being held for me tmrw morning..

Did NDC just start doing sales tax?? Ive never been charged tax from them before and it was 188 something for each shoe??? Not sure if it was for shipping and sales tax or what but ive never been charged neither with them... anyone know???

Looks like the Dunkmans, Swingmans and Mangos were relatively easy cops.

I was able to add the Swingmans to my cart on Eastbay @ 12 and proceed to checkout, problem is I don't have any money right now.
laugh.gif

I'm hoping the Swingmans in my sz 14 sit for a while so that I can cop down the road.

crazy how much a difference 1 year makes.
last year when the 3 colors (yankees,entourage,summit lakes) they sat for weeks.

looks like these will be gone quick...

hype?

the 8s had quite a bit of hype too

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone get their order confirmation email from Swoosh/Nike? Checked out right away and still didn't get it yet. Charged my card already and it shows up in order status. I have an order number...
Yeah....got it immediately

Yea I haven't received any conf. email yet... But everything else that you mentioned has taken place...

Wow. Just tried to add the Dunkmans and Swingmans to my cart just for s and g's and they're already gone in a 11.5. The game is nuts right now. Holy crap.

it was very easy tonight. I was hesitant to push submit order because I thought the next screen was going to say haha and try again

I forgot it was 12 logged into my Amex acct to get 3x point on my Nike order. Was smooth.

Can't wait for my Swingmans to get here. Red laces
pimp.gif

No one else thinks its a shame that general release lebrons are selling out only because people are going to try to resell them to make a penny? this has gotten out of hand. Theres no such thing as shoe collectors anymore, its just people trying to buy and resell and the ones they cant sell are their collection.

Copped my mangos and my Swingmans! I'll cop dunkmans if they're around still in a couple weeks. If not... No biggie

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone get their order confirmation email from Swoosh/Nike? Checked out right away and still didn't get it yet. Charged my card already and it shows up in order status. I have an order number...
Got mine, wait like 5 mins

Yeah I got mine. I made 2 separate orders just 3 minutes apart and the second one took like 8 more minutes to show up. But I got both.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Nike just said Mangos have sold out....
Really?  Come on- these are fine- but nothing to do with Heat, or Lebron's past or any real significance and they aren't amazing...Let's face it- these GR, and sit on shelves and probably make it to outlets.  Lebron doesn't "tweet' about 'em and the galaxy doesn't come out right before and everyone probably sleeps quietly without them even causing the least bit of buzz.

Team Nike marketing = GENIUS

Back
Top Bottom