Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

I dont own the big bangs but really liked the mangos, what's Nike talks consensus on this shoe? Just curious cuz ima rock the hell out of these
laugh.gif
Mangos are the best of the 3 imo...

Originally Posted by Philosophre

there is no time clock waiting or anything for these 3 tonight. guess the hype is low.

The month of February took a toll on the hypebeasts and resellers.

i have yet to buy a pair yet, i just noticed eastbay states that these run small half a size. I am flatfooted and I usually wear 10.5 for all brons. Should I get size 11?

I was really surprised at the difficulty I had trying to cop these online(Eastbay & Eastbay mobile to be specific) sizes were showing up sold out when I tried to add to cart. Thankfully I got through on the phone after a 52 min hold and was able to process my back order for 2 pairs of SwingMan's. No tax, and free 2 day shipping FTW!

Mangos were on sneakerpost, citysole, jimmy jazzy, mom and pop stores, eastbay, footaction, etc..NDC was bound to sell out.

Anyone still tryna get the Mangos should try the Eastbay mobile site. I was able to check out but didn't put my card info in. Doesn't hurt to try.

Anybody still trying Eastbay for the Mangos? I couldn't get a sz9.5 but was able to check out with 2 sz10. Keep trying people!

Originally Posted by shawnsteezy

I forgot all about Eastbay not double boxing on some releases.. smh. NDC double boxes right?

It's funny that you say that. The customer service rep that was taking my order reassured me that it would be double boxed without even me asking. I guess they probably got a ton of complaints about it...

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Originally Posted by shawnsteezy

I forgot all about Eastbay not double boxing on some releases.. smh. NDC double boxes right?

It's funny that you say that. The customer service rep that was taking my order reassured me that it would be double boxed without even me asking. I guess they probably got a ton of complaints about it...

I actually had a back and forth with a rep about my kobes not being boxed, but instead it was in teh plastic shipping bag. my kobe box was turded. the reps response was that it was rare to have a damage box and it musta been some strong G forces at work. at the end they gave me a $10 giftcard.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Why would Eastbay specifically double box the Swingmans only?

They tweeted that they will be. As to why, I'll let Eastbay rep answer that tomorrow.

3h Eastbay

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Why would Eastbay specifically double box the Swingmans only?

They tweeted that they will be. As to why, I'll let Eastbay rep answer that tomorrow.
i think i heard before that Eastbay now double boxes the more bigger releases.. or something related to that but i could be wrong

copping the mangoes and swingmans with my employee discount tomorrow at footlocker, passing on dunkmans.

bring on the SLH
pimp.gif

I lived the mangos since the first pics leaked. Was on the fence until I saw the on foot pics over the past week or so and they are
pimp.gif
. And yes I have the big bangs aswell

Copped the Dunkmans sz 10 off NDC tonight but I was debating if I should just also grab the Swingmans and said what the heck why not....then NDC tweeted that sz 7-10 was still available but just checked 5 min ago, only sz 7-8.5. Went on Eastbay and it actually allowed me to place the order. Even though they are backordered until 3/9/12, we shall see if my order goes through.
laugh.gif

Just got off the phone with an Eastbay rep. I was gonna change my order an add a gift box so it could be double boxed. But she assured me that my Mango's will be double boxed without it.

Back
Top Bottom