Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by B Sox

Is there anybody that isn't putting the red laces in the Swingmans? Seems like everybody is doing it.

I dont have a pair......yet.
But I like the navy blue laces. I even like the white laces.
Something about the red laces doesnt appeal to me.

The guy posted the coupon days ago. It was posted on Saturday I think, check for the dates in the post. Hurry because it expires tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Exposed flywire. I saw them a few months back at a meeting. I haven't heard any news on any cancellation, so still an April release.
$300 retail in Canada, these things will sit like a well-trained dog.

Haha, like a well trained dog. I like that.Exposed flywire? I'll wait to see to make a judgement, but it sounds very ugly. Also, $250 is way too much. I'm not copping shoes left and right at $250.

These aren't the lebrons but here is an example of the exposed flywire, terrible. 2012 Hyperdunk
Don't be surprised if they look very similar 

bobby fresh is dope

them dam big bangs are too fresh... love that pic of the swingmans, thy are totally navy, just how i like them..lol

So safe to say the closest to south beach hype on these were the all stars which really wasn't that bad. I'm looking forward to the hornets. I won't be so tempted anymore

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Scorpez

So i guess your wordrope consists of nothing but plain white and black tees... thats cool
grin.gif
... to each his own
wink.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by sneakermane

More messing around....

Big Bangs & Mangos.....

Adding another pair of Bangs in the morning. Then it's SLHs & Cool Greys at the end of the month to conclude the family.
happy.gif

Still might do one ID thou....but I'm 50/50 on that.

you slingin rocks son? 2k in lbj 9s alone?
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
You slinging rocks son? LOL

SWINGMANS FROM NDC GOT HERE TODAY...... VERY NICE SHOE PIC DOES NO JUSTICE COMPARED TO IN PERSON. CANT WAIT TO WEAR THEM!!

Here's some pics with neon orange laces in the Mangos. Im probably going to stick with the blacks thou. Really happy I grabbed a pair after I was initially not sure, easily one of my favorite pair of 9's.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

not much breathing room again with the Elites. Nike should just release all 4 the same day. Taxi interests me a bit but I'm pretty sure the Aways is what I'm going for but I wanna see how the other 3 looks before committing.

Away colorway drops April 20th (they bleep out the numerical date for merrawanna reasons I guess). But I'm REALLY excited to see the Lebron PSs. The Kobe 7 elites turned out really great IMO.

So nikestore restocked the mangos and people on ebay and craigslist are still trying to flip over retail. smh.

Trying to decide if $300 is decent for the All-Stars.

I really don't wanna pay that much.

Swingmans came in today but they're too close to the KD IV YOTDs for me to justify having two "abyss green" shoes sitting here.

saw some SLH's on eBay today for $300 +

tempting, but I'd hate to pay that much just to cop early when it looks like they should be pretty available on release date (not buying @Nikestore's "limited" speech) at retailers.

Although the hype the recent LBJ 9's have gotten + the absurd amount of re-sellers has me slightly nervous about being able to cop on release date for retail.

Anybody have any further info on these (aside from anything @Nikestore has told you)?

so happy i didnt pass on Swingmans.. I'm done with the 9s unless the Elites really impress me. $250 retail is a little steep

Back
Top Bottom