Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I guess when Nike reps were dropping off pairs of SVSM aways to everybody this week, they forgot about mine.

It's cool.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Pulled out the away SVSM IXs today
n146fk.png

WOW...........smh...

Looking at my lebrons---- dang homie :-/ I never paid attention but it's def not supposed to be there.

keeping it funky, man nobody is going to notice that . But if you aren't please def see if you can return them for a diff pair. DMs should STILL be around

Originally Posted by rhester

24enwbl.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
At that HUGE Crater.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At the NT'ers that didn't see that and tried to clown on him.

This run of Lebrons was really shaky. I ordered 3 Dunkmans and 3 Swingmans, and there was something messed up on every pair. One pair of Swingmans had huge chips in one of the swooshes, and blue paint smeared all over it. One of my Dunkmans had some white rubber bands wrapped around one of the tongues. Hell, even some of my laces from each pair are different sizes. Crazy to see how sub-par quality was this go around. The Lebron IX's have been decent, aside from a LOT of glue stains.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by rhester

24enwbl.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
At that HUGE Crater.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At the NT'ers that didn't see that and tried to clown on him.

This run of Lebrons was really shaky. I ordered 3 Dunkmans and 3 Swingmans, and there was something messed up on every pair. One pair of Swingmans had huge chips in one of the swooshes, and blue paint smeared all over it. One of my Dunkmans had some white rubber bands wrapped around one of the tongues. Hell, even some of my laces from each pair are different sizes. Crazy to see how sub-par quality was this go around. The Lebron IX's have been decent, aside from a LOT of glue stains.
when i got my swingmans i noticed that one of the navy laces was a bit longer than one of the red laces.. 
but about the pic of that crater..that really sucks
30t6p3b.gif

FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE DMV! HOHMD JUST GOT BIG SHIPMENT OF MANGOS AND SWINGMANS! I REPEAT HOHMD GOT A BIG SHIPMENT OF MANGOS AND SWINGMANS

Originally Posted by Hugo

FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE DMV! HOHMD JUST GOT BIG SHIPMENT OF MANGOS AND SWINGMANS! I REPEAT HOHMD GOT A BIG SHIPMENT OF MANGOS AND SWINGMANS

I'm in dc at the wizards lakers game. Do they take phone orders?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by sdsualum

anyone know if the Miami Hurricanes are available anywhere?

Stock locate through Footlocker, they are still sitting...
Apparently they are on sale at Niketowns, but I'm having trouble finding my size. Anyone know a Niketown that has an 11 and/or a 12?

By the way, Nike Scottsdale has the Kentuckys for $99.97. I got my pair.

My poor man's big bangs, and the star of Project X.... well not exactly, but his distant cousin
happy.gif
.  Let's see 400+ for Lebron galaxies or 119 shipped 2 day from AZ?  Easy choice here

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by sdsualum

anyone know if the Miami Hurricanes are available anywhere?

Stock locate through Footlocker, they are still sitting...
Apparently they are on sale at Niketowns, but I'm having trouble finding my size. Anyone know a Niketown that has an 11 and/or a 12?

By the way, Nike Scottsdale has the Kentuckys for $99.97. I got my pair.

My Footaction has Kentuckys, freegums, hurricanes, mangos haha

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

My poor man's big bangs, and the star of Project X.... well not exactly, but his distant cousin
happy.gif
.  Let's see 400+ for Lebron galaxies or 119 shipped 2 day from AZ?  Easy choice here
Nice pickup..and nice pups
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by jaeY

Man some ppl in here need to chill yall don't have to buy every single colorway that drop. Stop and think if what you're doing is normal. This is why they're gonna charge 180 for the Xs. I don't wanna sound like a preacher but stop giving in to the hype half the colorways weren't even a must cop. 170 for some dang shoes are already too dang high but thanks to some ppl in here the Xs are gonna get bumped to 180.

I'm confused why you are even in here...

tumblr_lds4xeJavH1qzjix8.gif

please exit

on a more relevant note, mango look better every time i see them.  i need to exit this thread until the lebron X pops up 
laugh.gif

or at least some sick lows 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

He really came in HERE and expect someone to agree?

f2226e51e29e265d3bcfdfc2e36c1500872348f3_r.gif

ad116d1d9e6c3df7c1bb480fd3a9fb5751235f92_r.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

happy.gif
So I see you got the 11.5 I called the AZ Niketown for, thankfully the guy did Nikefind and I got my pair 
pimp.gif

I feel you Rich. Nice pickup man. Missed out on the galaxy's and its not the end of the world. Picked these up from the outlet and saved a bit of money. Loving these osu's

xo0fb5.png

Man I paid retail for my hurricanes last month...oh well lol. I'll have to get OSU's & Kentucky's when/if they hit outlets near me.

-Pete

what 9s are at outlets right now? this weekend ill be at one so im just curious for what to expect

Back
Top Bottom