Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Another set of great pics Waverder! I might just have to find some Swingmans if I can't get a hold of some Cannons.

!!! Just broke my postin cherry. What's up fellas!? Been lurking for almost 3 years here.

Thanks to the Mods for finally accepting my request.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by bigj505

sneakermane - weather is about to break in the next few weeks. cant wait to bust out some of the warm weather colors
pimp.gif

Fell victim to the urge today, my brotha.

Took about 8 steps off my steps & got the first "I like your shoes" comment. Mangos go hard.

And to think I almost passed on these last week. Might have to move Mangos up on my Top Ten List.
happy.gif

Lookin great man. I actually like the Mangos CW...if only those soles were tinted icy.
pimp.gif

sneakermane - weather is about to break in the next few weeks. cant wait to bust out some of the warm weather colors
pimp.gif

Took about 8 steps away from my house & got the first "I like your shoes" comment. Mangos go hard.

And to think I almost passed on these last week. Might have to move Mangos up on my Top Ten List.
happy.gif
dope pics.

my mangos are in my closet already. trying to figure out what imma wear with them.

cool greys are so seriously underrated tho.

wearing these to the bowling alley.

Do not sleep on the Swingmans. The blue is probably the nicest blues I've ever seen on a sneaker. Even better when you're outside in the light.
bijvi0.jpg

skyfyt.jpg

pimp.gif

Took about 8 steps away from my house & got the first "I like your shoes" comment. Mangos go hard.

happy.gif
dope pics.

my mangos are in my closet already. trying to figure out what imma wear with them.

cool greys are so seriously underrated tho.

wearing these to the bowling alley.

I agree.  Haven't seen many people with them on in NYC.  Lovin' my pair regardless.

My top 5 CWs:
1. Swingman
2. Cannon
3. China
4. Mango
5a. Freegum
5b. Breds

Pending:
*Elites/Southbeach- Need detailed pictures like..... RIGHT NOW!!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Do not sleep on the Swingmans. The blue is probably the nicest blues I've ever seen on a sneaker. Even better when you're outside in the light.
bijvi0.jpg

skyfyt.jpg

DOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

bijvi0.jpg

skyfyt.jpg

This

im surprised so many love the Cannons. I didnt care for them at all. the colorway did nothing for me

Originally Posted by sthebest

im surprised so many love the Cannons. I didnt care for them at all. the colorway did nothing for me

agreed. orange just didn't appeal to me on that shoe. good thing there's so many great cw's on this shoe 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

agreed. orange just didn't appeal to me on that shoe. good thing there's so many great cw's on this shoe 
smokin.gif

Cannons are nice but they don't crack my top 5.

same here didn't like the cannon color, if it was green abyss instead I would've copped.

I like the cannons. But after seeing BB's with the lace swap, gave me another reason to finally look for and buy a pair.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom