Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

wore these for the first time today.. thought id share
pimp.gif

Dope pic man.
I might have to pickup a pair.
Navy laces > red laces

thanks.. it seems like most people go with the red laces but im with you, navy looks better IMO

i wanna pick up a pair of these for casual wear/run/exercise

are the lebron 9s good for all 3? and are they confortable and durable?

This may have already been posted but the RD for the P.S. Elites is out. I still think $250 is ridiculous though.

eec36b3461f36451fefa7c63e5f9f119d9eabf7e_r.png

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Cannons selling price is ridiculous right now.. I would just find a retail price on the Swingmans
The color on em is too sick.. mine will be here Wednesday
pimp.gif
Cannons for 210? Is that too high? Or should I jump on it?

$210 where? cheapest I could find was 400.. but that's for my size 12..
if you can get em for $210 i say do it..but again from where?

I already posted this but CL in LA has a posting for size 12 Cannons for $185.  He's been re-posting it the last few days so I'm sure he's willing to negotiate.  I would have bought these if I liked the Cannons.

Originally Posted by BillyR23

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by DippedInSauceNT

Got em in at work today! FIRE in person!

6822185932_ed8bc010a7.jpg

6968308107_015551c654.jpg

6822224962_86e2589b03.jpg
I think these pics convinced me to cop.
I'm really on the fence about these there's so much purple, white or teal laces would set these off i think. This pic though pushed me in favor of coppin. Have about 2 more weeks to decide smh.

Are those Ohio State grey laces on BB?

Originally Posted by NeedIceySoles

Originally Posted by BillyR23

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I think these pics convinced me to cop.
I'm really on the fence about these there's so much purple, white or teal laces would set these off i think. This pic though pushed me in favor of coppin. Have about 2 more weeks to decide smh.

Are those Ohio State grey laces on BB?
Cannon "Gray/Green" laces

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

somebody said it already but...the IX is the perfect shoe to wear loosely laced...
brewcrew17 wrote:
wore these for the first time today.. thought id share 
pimp.gif
great pic

crap!!! this pic is making me want some swingmans...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Cannons for 210? Is that too high? Or should I jump on it?

$210 where? cheapest I could find was 400.. but that's for my size 12..
if you can get em for $210 i say do it..but again from where?

I already posted this but CL in LA has a posting for size 12 Cannons for $185.  He's been re-posting it the last few days so I'm sure he's willing to negotiate.  I would have bought these if I liked the Cannons.

There you go CARRERA909. Find that CL seller.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i see a lot of people wanting the CTK/SVSM etc to release..

Kentucky/Ohio St/Miami released and it seems like people dont really care about those as much overall as some of the other school colorways that aren't releasing

if that was flipped around where the kentucky/ohio state/miamis didnt release, would people be complaining about those not releasing even though they are sitting? 
IMO i think that the majority of people would like the kentucky/ohio st/miamis more if they didnt release

CTK's do look interesting. Especially with the CTK on the tongue.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Sneaker Dude #1: Yo son what is Nike doing releasing those Lebron Elites for $250 thats crazy.
Sneaker Dude #2: Yeah... who are they to be selling anything for that much?

Sneaker Dude #1: Did you get those Galaxy's? I ended up getting 5 pairs so I can flip a few pairs for $2000
Sneaker Dude #2: Yeah I got three pairs to flip.

Morale to the story:

The same dudes who complain about resellers killing "the game" are the same one's who would take the opportunity to make money if other fools are paying in excess of $1000 for a shoe. Dudes gladly pay $300 to $330 for a shoe on the resell market which aren't even Concords for around the same price... BUT will complain about Nike charging $250 out the gate asking what the shoes does and the type of box it needs to come with and all the add on's...

Yet NONE of those other shoes you buy from resellers have any of that... and want to go against Nike for raising prices.. when your fellow sneaker friends will hit you up side the head harder than Nike. lol That cracks me up.

Thats like gettin mad and wanting to fight the dude who banged your girl.... dont get mad at Nike... trying to make money on their product.. then get mad at resellers cuz dudes are willing to paythe resell prices... No one that I know of at Nike or reselling is holding that gun to your head to dig into the pockets to make that payment.

agreed.

went to footlocker for the first time in half year and finally saw the Lebron 9's in person. There was bunch of colorways there but the only one that I really liked was the Kentucky's and Mangos
eyes.gif
. I was disappointed with dunkmans when I saw em. I was rockin my dunkman 7's comparing them and IMO it was no contest. The original black/red 9 is not bad either but definitely not worth the pricetag.  

This thread is going to jump up 100 pages when the Elites finally surface, it's going to be a yuku nightmare.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

swingmans or cannons? I keep procrastinating picking up either of these two. If you can only have one, which one would you choose?

I say cannons will be the best pick, only time will tell!
I think I would go with the Cannons.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

On the hunt for Big Bangs or Miami Nights in a 12-13

Based on my recent research, the miami nights are almost like unicorns in regards to their rarity. I cant find any in CL and ebay only has a handful in my size for almost 2x retail.
Patience, patience.

CTK's were only produced to 30 pairs

15 for the boys team

15 for the girls team

and being that they got bumped early in the playoffs AND none of the players wore them...i dont think NIKE was happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom