Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if i had the dough BHM,XMAS,MN, and THE U wouldve been in my closet 

but being college student and paying skool on my own makes me four pairs lighter lol 

got my swingmans in today and 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 glad was able to snag a pair before NT CHI closes for a few months
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Best of luck w/ those NOT being no stocked. There were 15 people lined up at 8am, and the first 5 in line were footlocker employees.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

whoever can track down for me Swingmans and/or Big Bangs in size 16 will receive a care package.

and extreme gratitude.

pau-gasolaurios.gif

I don't think they made them in that size bro

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
 pics man!!

Let me guess tho...I bet you don't even like Lebron do you?

laugh.gif

Just taking a wild guess!

I'm no fan of Lebron James or the Heat. Just like I wasn't a fan of Michael Jordan & the Bulls. My team has always been The LA Lakers. That being said....I think Jason Petrie is a genius for what he has done with the Lebron line 7-9. And the 9s are just a dope $&@ sneaker.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
 pics man!!

Let me guess tho...I bet you don't even like Lebron do you?

laugh.gif

Just taking a wild guess!

I'm no fan of Lebron James or the Heat. Just like I wasn't a fan of Michael Jordan & the Bulls. My team has always been The LA Lakers. That being said....I think Jason Petrie is a genius for what he has done with the Lebron line 7-9. And the 9s are just a dope $&@ sneaker.
lol! i knew it! most of the time its always the ones who Hate bron that like his shoes!
But very nice collection man, VERY NICE! much respect.

Originally Posted by Scorpez

wore my Swingmans this weekend... That green abyss has several shades of blue/green that stands out in daylight... they're the unquestioned winners of the 3/2 releases imo..
instead of trying to find a cap to match the green abyss, I just kept it simple with an all navy w/ white Mets fitted... starting to love them more than the Cannons (that feeling with pass over time
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif

Not overmatching > 

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

whoever can track down for me Swingmans and/or Big Bangs in size 16 will receive a care package.

and extreme gratitude.

I don't think they made them in that size bro

flawless w/that gif, sir. the Big Bangs are out there in 16, Eastbay had them but I didn't know it. I was too busy talking #+#% to nikestore on twitter about their sizing.
care package, bro!

Holy crap I just read the same page 3 times, come on Yuku!

I'm sticking with the red laces in the SMs. It was an instant switch for me.

Back
Top Bottom