Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by optimusp517
that colorway looks so good on feet. gotta be in my top 5 for the 9s

1. swingmans
2. christmas
3. chinas
4. big bangs
5. hornets

I'm going to have to see these in person because 1 video they look good, and in another they look like crap in this video. If these look like crap in person then hey more money saved towards the mcflys or yezzy 2

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by frittszh

Any fellow NTers grab a 10.5 Christmas just now on FNL restock?

wow that came out of nowhere.. and for 120! how did that happen
sick.gif

wow. they restocked and was on sale? was anyone fortunate enough to pick up a pair for that cheap? i bet there was just like one random small and huge size though.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

NEVER thought I'd say this but I think the pink laces look better on those SB 9's. Just adds that contrast to the outsole/midsole, etc... Only copping these on discount though...

Discount
roll.gif

If you get them for less than retail I will give you props

Everytime I hear mcflys I keep thinking of the katt williams special in atl when he was comparing the chrysler 300 & phantom. Lol that's how someone will feel rocking dem SOUTH BEACH 9s standing next to someone with air mags on "man I don't wanna be in this room nomore" *katt williams* lls

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i just can't get myself to like those lows, not even a little bit

I never like the lows. The only line that has gotten me to buy lows is the Kobe line. This year I copped the cloaks.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SOME OF YOU 'GROWN MEN' ARE WAY TOO SERIOUS WITH THE NICKNAME. CHILL PILLS NEED TO BE DISTRIBUTED. CALL IT WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES. IMO, THE SOUTH BEACH NAME AND THEME HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH EVER SINCE IT'S RELEASE.

THIS IS STARTING TO TURN INTO JORDAN BRAND....PANTIES SCRUNCHING OVER WHAT A SHOE IS CALLED. SMH.
Hold up, you the main one advocating for them to be called McFlys! So how you gonna call out cats for panty scrunching when you panty scrunching in all caps?! C'Mon Bro....
laugh.gif
Son stays typing in caps, releasing that !*!%*$ key 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
FIXED.

willy-wonka-you-must-be-new-here.jpg

Hold up, you the main one advocating for them to be called McFlys! So how you gonna call out cats for panty scrunching when you panty scrunching in all caps?! C'Mon Bro....
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
FIXED.

*chuckles to self*

Not sure if it was addressed, but what size shoe lace should I get for the 9's if I wanna do a lace swap for a size 9? 45?

if people are buying SB elites for over a grand then F it im gonna cop of NDC and just resell.. dont be mad at me, not my fault people are willing to pay that much for some shoes!!

and dont come at me saying that people like me are ruining the game.. or dont say to me "why dont you let someone who wants the shoes buy them" because at the end of the day, people are gonna do themselves whether you like it or not.. just how it is.

its the people that are buying shoes from resellers that ruin the game. because if noone paid over retail, there would be no resellers doing the SMART thing by getting some extra money. just my opinion and i hope you guys can see where im coming from..

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

if people are buying SB elites for over a grand then F it im gonna cop of NDC and just resell.. dont be mad at me, not my fault people are willing to pay that much for some shoes!!

and dont come at me saying that people like me are ruining the game.. or dont say to me "why dont you let someone who wants the shoes buy them" because at the end of the day, people are gonna do themselves whether you like it or not.. just how it is.

its the people that are buying shoes from resellers that ruin the game. because if noone paid over retail, there would be no resellers doing the SMART thing by getting some extra money. just my opinion and i hope you guys can see where im coming from..

i cant stand the sb 8's and i would never rock a pair, but the mcfly/sb 9's are
pimp.gif
consider them copped x2. i love the elite/premium line of kobes and lebrons, i just hope the quality lives up to the price.

Damn those sb's looking better with each pic. I wish the elite Aways had clear soles on both the kobe's and brons..

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
FIXED.

345ohdv.jpg

I'm sure it's a combo of both.

Resellers mad because the people who dont want to cop are going to now cop to resell.  South beach 9s going for atleast $2,000 and valued at $3,000.  Real Sneakerheads stand up and resellers sit down.  

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Exactly

I dont see why people pay double the price of the retail price for a colorway? ( Chinas, Big Bangs and Cannons) You can get the same shoe for retail! Its not like a Yeezy or a Jordan XI where you just cant really get any colorways for cheap. Ive never understood this.

Back
Top Bottom