Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

its the people that are buying shoes from resellers that ruin the game. because if noone paid over retail, there would be no resellers doing the SMART thing by getting some extra money. just my opinion and i hope you guys can see where im coming from..

Exactly

I dont see why people pay double the price of the retail price for a colorway? ( Chinas, Big Bangs and Cannons) You can get the same shoe for retail! Its not like a Yeezy or a Jordan XI where you just cant really get any colorways for cheap. Ive never understood this
you are in the wrong thread if you dont understand this.  

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Son stays typing in caps, releasing that !*!%*$ key 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
FIXED.

willy-wonka-you-must-be-new-here.jpg

I am new here.
THOUGHT SO.

Hey!!!
happy.gif

Just receive my pair few minutes ago!! I'm really happy with the quality of the shoes!
For the sizing, if I compare to my other LJ 9, They are exactly like my Dunkman, Miami Nights !
Larger than my Swingmans, and a little smaller than my Big Bangs!
For resume, My usual size in Nikes is 12US and for Lebrons between 12,5(South Beach) and 13(China's for example)

now the pics!!

Thanks!! yes ...a lot of pics !
laugh.gif

Sorry but I was so happy to receive these LJ!
Well for once I'm lucky here in Europe! Usually a delay exist between US and Europe, but for the Swingmans and South Beach  it is in our favor! Sometimes some pairs that you have in US don't exist here in Europe...like Kobe VII Cloaks unfortunately for me....   :cry:  I want the cloaks so much... 

In fact, I was Lucky to know that store who was the Only in France to have these shoes.

oh no just the retail price here in Belgium (buy in France via internet)! 219 euros here in Europe....approx 292 USD I think. but In Europe Sneakers are always more expensive . For example, regular LJ 9 are 210-215 USD in Europe= 160 euros.
my bill:

BOWIEKIDDO,
Nice pickup and thanks for the pics.

Those almost look like a canvas material.

On a side note, the slh is already out in some footlockers.

Is anyone noticing a trend here lately. Have y'all noticed how lately there has been one c/w of the signature lines that has proven to be ultra hyped, leading to a difficult cop.

Or, is it just me?

Originally Posted by weapon

Is anyone noticing a trend here lately. Have y'all noticed how lately there has been one c/w of the signature lines that has proven to be ultra hyped, leading to a difficult cop.

Or, is it just me?

really

Or, is it just me?

Very true...In Europe shoe's in particular basketball shoes sit because of the expense. Everything out there is quite a bit more money.

Those with the lows, how do the fit?? Same as the the other releases?

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Or, is it just me?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

Hey!!!
happy.gif

Just receive my pair few minutes ago!! I'm really happy with the quality of the shoes!
For the sizing, if I compare to my other LJ 9, They are exactly like my Dunkman, Miami Nights !
Larger than my Swingmans, and a little smaller than my Big Bangs!
For resume, My usual size in Nikes is 12US and for Lebrons between 12,5(South Beach) and 13(China's for example)

now the pics!!
Nice pics man still can't get jiggy with that pink tho I find it funny how ppl to try to rationalize by saying " I like girls so its ok" most asinine thing I've read here.

Or, is it just me?

I think its time for you to go now
I like how the kevlar really looks like kevlar, like I wouldn't be scared of getting shot in my foot type kevlar 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom