Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

SLH will be my final Lebron 9 cop...if I am able to cop the Elite SB or Away easily then I'll do it, but not planning or hyping for any Elites...

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

got my lbj 9 hornets!
d2d265d67b27158772c46ee7f63476d282118b2c_r.jpg

fca167652054714be3c902cb6b97f2c024c7c510_r.jpg

18a36de9692b2c6656507a244a8decae4e39ec48_r.jpg

fba16a682b5a784ce2302ba04664d72518f07dd6_r.jpg
These pics are mad nice. I might have to reconsider.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

As for ayipapi and mister friendly. I think you have to do what works for you. If that does good. I've been collecting kicks for almost 20 years. Married two kids own my home own a few cars and have multiple of many shoes from Kobe to lebron Jordan durant you name it. If I like it I buy it. You can't justify what another man spends his money on and make an assumption of them not being as knowledgable as you when it comes to shoes. I bought many shoes and passed on a lot and like you mentioned I bought many that I passed on years ago after I bought my 2nd home. After I went back buying a lot of shoes I missed on in college I figured I went to School have a job that pays me great why not buy things I want. $250 to me doesn't seem steep but to others it might. If you don't care about price how are you sheep to nikes wolf or herder or whatever analogy you'd like to use.

As for the thread of you go in the Kobe thread KD thread or any jb thread it always useful info coupled with utter nonsense dumb questions resellers and the when does this come out comments so not one thread is better because it's your preferred thread but again. To each his own. If you work if you have money your family is taken care of do what makes you happy and don't trip of what another man says to you and in vice versa.

I know its gonna sound snobby but I know these dudes arent knowledgable, Ive seen it before. Guys OD on shoes for a couple of years then quit. Look at the Lebron VI, you arent gonna find the same people posting in these threads. Maybe some guys still hardcore collect and dont post anymore but Im willing to bet most guys have chilled a bit with collecting. and what is todays "hottest" shoe ever becomes tomorrows eBay discount steal.

What Im saying is guys dont need to go overboard whenever Nike releases a product.

Ask questions. Think about the real value of what of you are buying? Have they really tried to improve it from the previous product

Because if you dont pretty soon, the Lebron and Kobe lines will be like Jordan Brand, where either the quality sucks or you're gonna have to pay a stupid premium for a quality product.

I know this is gonna go over alot yall's heads because you're deep into the shoe obsession

Alot of those guys are around. (Myself included)  Stuff has changed around here though.  I'm more selective where I post...

However, I feel myself slowly getting away from it all.  I miss the original Jordan line, 1 model, 3-5 CW's...it was simple.  

Don't get me wrong though, I still like sneakers...

i believe it was me, you and ron at ntchi when they dropped the 4 pack of the lebron 6.
i agree with you 100% on all of this. more selective posting, slowly getting away, and missing the ximplicty of one model, and a few colorways

Look at my favorite 3 jordan set, xi-xii-xiii and look at the OG colorways that dropped.  simple, clean, classic.

^I remember being there.

I only managed to get 1 kid, still looking for a 2nd for a decent price...lol

I will say, I like where JP has taken the line design wise. It frustrates me with all of the other hoopla that goes around it. With that said, I know why it's done, I'd probably do the same....lol

its funny that the people who say others dont have the cash flow for the elites, are the ones who are getting bent over by Nike
people are complaining because these shoes are so much more expensive, not just because they dont have the money for them

Everyone here is talking about being sheep. THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT NIKE RAISING PRICES, but NOT BUY THE SHOES. If you dont want to spend 250 on them then DONT do it. if you like the shoes, and dont want them to get away from you then you are going to have to pay the 250 regardless, if you have been a sneaker head for 10+ years or not.

None of us want to pay 250 for shoes, yes its outragous BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT, if people are just going to buy them up anyway.
Thats like health insurance going up, what are you going to do just stop paying for it? At least with kix you have a choice not to.

All Im saying is that for all of us who are going to pay the $250 for these elite shoes have all our PRIORITIES STRAIGHT. rent paid, car note payed, all bills payed off, before we all consider paying $250 for shoes we havent even seen Lebron play in yet!
If I dare pay that for the elites and one of these priorities arnt straight, i am
sick.gif

^ word. I'd love for those to drop. or even for those colors to hit id so i could make them myself.

Per Nike twitter, via Nice Kicks - both Home and Away Elite drop April 28 - all of the Elites drop that day

Also will come in GS sizes

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

lavakicks wrote:

I'm passing on the SLH for the moment. I got the colorways that I mainly wanted anyways. Chinas, BigBangs, Swingmans, and Cannons. Time to move on.

9c236ffe6eede429d0bd57319b03581f360d9d0c_r.jpg

these were the best CW, nice LBJ9 collection  ! Would have added the miami nights
pimp.gif

If you only had to have four pairs, those are excellent choices. Add SLHs & Miami Nights....then your set!!!

that is the exact collection i have aswell, and would love to add MN and SLH and im outty 
250 is bananas on a pair of brons IMO actually just for a shoe in general!!! but i will admit SB looking nice tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BCBP

Per Nike twitter, via Nice Kicks - both Home and Away Elite drop April 28 - all of the Elites drop that day

Hopefully the fact that there coming out in gs versions means there gonna be a gr.....I like both the Kobe and Lebron elites but getting all on the 28th is just not possible for me

gotta ay to play i guess..

slh, swingmans, dunkmans

i really wonder how the elites that drop on the 28th are going to do.. only time will tell

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

$250 for shoes we havent even seen Lebron play in yet!
If I dare pay that for the elites and one of these priorities arnt straight, i am
sick.gif

What does seeing Lebron playing in the Elites have anything to do with your decision to purchase and rock/play ball in.
These signature shoes definitely have 100x better tech than your GR release...

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Originally Posted by BCBP

Hopefully the fact that there coming out in gs versions means there gonna be a gr.....I like both the Kobe and Lebron elites but getting all on the 28th is just not possible for me
Nike says they are limited but then say two per person per style - so they aren't too limited I assume

Originally Posted by lewi1913

FSR Christmas Lebrons $185 shipped on ebay

Seems like legit seller, but shipping will take awhile from Lithuania. I just bought...

Seller (not live auction link):
http://www.ebay.com/sch/s...m=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984
i copped just got mine in dude is legit but takes yearssssssssss to ship almost a month
shoes came in doubleboxed and legit super happy i got them for a reasonable price needs to be more sellers like this on Ebay not trying to resell every sneaker in existence

hear is a pic of mine i got them yesterday

also dont know if it has already been done but cannon lace swap on my bangs looks super dope

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

$250 for shoes we havent even seen Lebron play in yet!
sick.gif

What does seeing Lebron playing in the Elites have anything to do with your decision to purchase and rock/play ball in.
These signature shoes definitely have 100x better tech than your GR release...
reread my post man.

Back
Top Bottom