Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those elite socks are nice. Hopefully they hit eastbay tomorrow so I can grab a pair.

Miami night/ flamingo inspired 9's aren't bad.Edit: just read socks are New Orleans hoh exclusive. Same with the jacket. Oh well. Very nice though.

Damn I'm still 50/50 on the SLH's. Just need to see em in person before I decide to pull the trigger or not

I can't believe this shoe is gonna RETAIL for $250, and be limited. This culture ain't even fun no more smh, I don't think Nike gets it anymore...

Saw the SLHs in person today n theyre jus too bright for me but the part that really killed it for me were the huge white speckles on the midsole smh

Originally Posted by Viklopez

Saw this posted on instagram from @mache275, What u think????? 

photocln.jpg

NOT MY PIC

Those Hannah Montana's would sell out in 0.1 seconds on NDC

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by Viklopez

Saw this posted on instagram from @mache275, What u think????? 

photocln.jpg

NOT MY PIC

Those Hannah Montana's would sell out in 0.1 seconds on NDC

LMAO at Hannah Monttana but in honesty they look like a waste of Mangos smh. I got respect for the craft tho

easy pass on SLH for me. Was 50/50 but I'd never wear them. applying the money towards another pair of Cannons.

Agh I'm not sure if I'm even getting the Summit Lakes anymore
30t6p3b.gif

The only way I can get them is if one of the three shoe palaces around me gets them. I have stupid store credit at that place and so far each and every one them still "Isn't sure" How the hell are you not sure? You getting shipment in a day? lmao

Shoe Palace is whack.

Sad part is dudes will pay those prices, I doubt they'll go for that much after release but they'll go for quite a bit because of bs like this.

dudes say resellers don't affect Nike or pricing... How do you figure? When Nike sees %%%+ like this, they figure they can sell for more $$ because people pay high prices through resellers anyway. Look at the elites... Basically just different colorways with a lil extra carbon fiber. Worth $250 compared to the reg version? Look at the Kobe's... The supremes are 180 and come with 2 midsoles. The elites are 200 and come with one. Nike will keep putting out gimmicky bs and keep rasing prices because they know we'll buy it and pay whatever they want...

Originally Posted by Wests

I think when it's all said and done, these will be $5-600 on the resale market.

Are you sure about that?

Ive been talking to alot casual sneakerheads and they are kinda lukewarm about the South Beach 9s and the elites in general and most of the time, its peeps like that who determine high resell prices( Concords, Cements and Foams). I dont think these will be a crazy hit

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sad part is dudes will pay those prices, I doubt they'll go for that much after release but they'll go for quite a bit because of bs like this.

dudes say resellers don't affect Nike or pricing... How do you figure? When Nike sees %%%+ like this, they figure they can sell for more $$ because people pay high prices through resellers anyway. Look at the elites... Basically just different colorways with a lil extra carbon fiber. Worth $250 compared to the reg version? Look at the Kobe's... The supremes are 180 and come with 2 midsoles. The elites are 200 and come with one. Nike will keep putting out gimmicky bs and keep rasing prices because they know we'll buy it and pay whatever they want...
Word^ .. it seems nike is going for the gut these days man ..... has jordan ever released this many colors ways of a shoe during a basketball season ? Nike is kind of Od'ing . After the concord malay i told myself i cant do anything extreme for kicks anymore more its just not worth it . I wanted a pair of flyknits that got realease for $200-300 the next day their on ebay for  $999 ....................HYPE KILLS!!!...............
sick.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

dudes say resellers don't affect Nike or pricing... How do you figure? When Nike sees %%** like this, they figure they can sell for more $$ because people pay high prices through resellers anyway. Look at the elites... Basically just different colorways with a lil extra carbon fiber. Worth $250 compared to the reg version? Look at the Kobe's... The supremes are 180 and come with 2 midsoles. The elites are 200 and come with one. Nike will keep putting out gimmicky bs and keep rasing prices because they know we'll buy it and pay whatever they want...

Truth...

Put this on ya mind..for the price of the elites you can get ONE pair of regular Lebrons AND a pair of KD's (throw in an extra $10)...

Or you can get 3 pairs of KD's (throw in an extra $20)

Just sayin...

Back
Top Bottom