Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I think if the SLH's had black accents instead of white I'd be all over them

That might have swayed me as well, just needs something else.

Think these prices are bad...Lebron X+ are going for $315... SMH...It's going to kill alot of hypebeast looking to resell.

Ever since the original pics came out, I've wanted the SLH 9s. I'm just glad that the hype around them has died from the original pics and this could actually be a "easy" pickup.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Scored some Miami Nights finally. Can't wait till they get here. That search took way longer than it should have.
How? I'm still on the hunt for an 11.

X2
people want retail plus $100 or more for them
30t6p3b.gif

The SLH's are really starting to grow on me! I might pick up a pair sometime later to replace the Big Bangs I missed if they still around at my local mall later.

I will be picking up my SLH later today...do you all think it is worth it to grab a pair of dunkmans with the swingman halo? I don't really like the shoe, but I guess they're tradable

SLHs are just too LOUD for me and I would never will that CW anywhere...

hey got a guy who wants to trade me miami nights plus cash for sprites and red carpets. how much cash should i have him add?

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Ever since the original pics came out, I've wanted the SLH 9s. I'm just glad that the hype around them has died from the original pics and this could actually be a "easy" pickup.

I wouldn't count on that.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

hey got a guy who wants to trade me miami nights plus cash for sprites and red carpets. how much cash should i have him add?

idk a lot though. Sprites are 2 fresh 

Question: I just got in some Christmas 9s off ebay a half size to big (size 11.5 btw, funny because when I tried on Freegums I had to go up to a 12). I'm going to try and sell them on craigslist, but if that doesn't work out can I take them to a local Footlocker and at least exchange it for another Lebron 9 seeing as how I have no receipt? 

Originally Posted by AIRRON

lol, they are and they look good with volt laces that i picked up for them

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I agree fam. I love the Red carpets and Sprites. Sprites Kills it everytime. I would say ask 175-250. 1, Miami Nights for retail (170) 2,Sprites DS can go for 200-250 now hands down (maybe more). 3, Carpets about 200 if DS, but I could be wrong..But I would keep the sprites and carpets man IMO.. But I have all 3
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Question: I just got in some Christmas 9s off ebay a half size to big (size 11.5 btw, funny because when I tried on Freegums I had to go up to a 12). I'm going to try and sell them on craigslist, but if that doesn't work out can I take them to a local Footlocker and at least exchange it for another Lebron 9 seeing as how I have no receipt? 
when I got my swingmans I had to get a 9 cause they ran .5 to small but I was able to fit a sz 8.5 in the xmas 9's. I don't think that you would be able to just take it to a footlocker and exchange it unless you know the person working there. was there no return policy from the seller on ebay?

Originally Posted by Wests

I think when it's all said and done, these will be $5-600 on the resale market.

you right, but the thing is the shoe is 250 already, so if i don't get these or yeezy then there is no way I'm going to pay resell. I did for the bangs but not this though. These prices are prices to where if you don't get it for retail, then its like I'm cool with that

Back
Top Bottom