Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Question: I just got in some Christmas 9s off ebay a half size to big (size 11.5 btw, funny because when I tried on Freegums I had to go up to a 12). I'm going to try and sell them on craigslist, but if that doesn't work out can I take them to a local Footlocker and at least exchange it for another Lebron 9 seeing as how I have no receipt? 
when I got my swingmans I had to get a 9 cause they ran .5 to small but I was able to fit a sz 8.5 in the xmas 9's. I don't think that you would be able to just take it to a footlocker and exchange it unless you know the person working there. was there no return policy from the seller on ebay?

Unfortunately there is a no return policy which I was fine with because he is reputable and the shoes got to me very quick. I was confident they would fit perfect but it seems like with the Christmas's I am true to size (11). Well, guess I'll take my shot with craigslist and NT.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Question: I just got in some Christmas 9s off ebay a half size to big (size 11.5 btw, funny because when I tried on Freegums I had to go up to a 12). I'm going to try and sell them on craigslist, but if that doesn't work out can I take them to a local Footlocker and at least exchange it for another Lebron 9 seeing as how I have no receipt? 
when I got my swingmans I had to get a 9 cause they ran .5 to small but I was able to fit a sz 8.5 in the xmas 9's. I don't think that you would be able to just take it to a footlocker and exchange it unless you know the person working there. was there no return policy from the seller on ebay?

Hmm... 11 1/2 in Christmas. Interseting

Thank you to the person that posted the jimmy jazz information, $138.09 shipped works for me, I'll check them out in my 10.5 & see how I feel. So when do they officially drop anyway?

How is the sizing on the LB 9's? They started too rub off on me when all the cool colors were gone. Lol. So the SLH are my last hope. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Are the SLH's "limited" or what? None of the stores in my area are getting them??????

Everything I've heard about them is that they are a GR.  However, more people have been saying that no stores in the area are going to be getting them while others like myself have several.  I'm in Syracuse, NY and there isn't much of a sneaker culture at all here so I can't imagine they would be limited with several stores getting shipments.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Easters drop 4/6 C Money

I mean the cybers, I was surprised those became available on jimmy jazz before even the easters. I havens heard much else about any other lows

Are the SLH's "limited" or what? None of the stores in my area are getting them??????
Wow there like all over the place out my area 757/DMV they even got them on display at Kids Footlocker lol so if you do some looking around there should be NO reason you should have to pay over retail for the SLH's

limit of 1 per customer on NDC... not trying to start the hype train, was posted to twitter earlier

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Everything I've heard about them is that they are a GR.  However, more people have been saying that no stores in the area are going to be getting them while others like myself have several.  I'm in Syracuse, NY and there isn't much of a sneaker culture at all here so I can't imagine they would be limited with several stores getting shipments.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by lewi1913

FSR Christmas Lebrons $185 shipped on ebay

Seems like legit seller, but shipping will take awhile from Lithuania. I just bought...

Seller (not live auction link):
http://www.ebay.com/sch/s...m=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984
i copped just got mine in dude is legit but takes yearssssssssss to ship almost a month
shoes came in doubleboxed and legit super happy i got them for a reasonable price needs to be more sellers like this on Ebay not trying to resell every sneaker in existence

hear is a pic of mine i got them yesterday

also dont know if it has already been done but cannon lace swap on my bangs looks super dope

So what was the total wait time on the X-mas lebrons? Thanks

SLH will disappear quickly because of the grape colorway and also bcuz of the people who collect every shoe number of the Summit Lake edition. Don't sleep.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Damn I'm still 50/50 on the SLH's. Just need to see em in person before I decide to pull the trigger or not
how hyped up are these? I'm on the fence too and thinking of getting a pair and selling it if I'm not feeling them. Are they limited or gonna to be like the big bangs/chinas?

My 3 pairs. My mom bought me the Miami Nights sz 11.5 for Christmas just lurking at a local champs a few days prior 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Easters drop 4/6 C Money

I mean the cybers, I was surprised those became available on jimmy jazz before even the easters. I havens heard much else about any other lows

Oh I didn't see they had the Cybers too. It seems like the Sprite release all over again. Cyber > Easter

Originally Posted by aznlurker

SLHs are just too LOUD for me and I would never will that CW anywhere...

QFT. Too much of a bright secondary color. Maybe if it had more white or black or grey mixed in. I don't get why they are being hyped up so much. Nike knows how to brain wash with their sales tactics with GR, QS, LIMITED labels. They had it at 3 per person then 2 per and now to make sure it creates desperation and sell out on NDC make it "limited" 1 per person. LMFAO.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by ncflightclub23

SB Elites listed for $800 on ebay!! $#*& is this how much resellers going to be trying to sell these for $250 not sounding to bad now lol
tongue.gif
 check it out. http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-lebron...0184999?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4cffdcf427

You think that's bad? Check out this clown. Nike really needs to do away with all this limited nonsense for a while. Only way to get rid of these ridiculous resellers.
30t6p3b.gif

ohhh damnnnnnnn that is crazy high!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

1101656af95f823a77b626795a631851c6ed8a72_r.jpg

USPS just dropped them off. Way under retail and came with a free Lebron 9 Big Bang All-Star t-shirt. Would of been nice to have gotten a shirt to match these...but oh well. Can't complain about a freebie.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom