Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those would've been a better xmas shoe this year. Great speckle job like always. Gentry hurry up and post those pics haha.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

anyone try the birthday coupon with the slh? 
nerd.gif
I bought three pairs today for my brother, a friend, and myself and I was able to use a birthday coupon on all of them.

Another preview video. I wonder if Air-knight is hooking up these guys with free or deeply discounted shoes?

Not really tempting me especially since they dont look great on feet again in this video( kinda plain) and I cant wrap my head around where the 80 dollar mark up is coming from in terms of quality.  I think maybe if they were $200 dollars but I think at $250, Nike is trolling hard especially with no new technology like +

"If you have to constantly revise your initial reaction to something, shouldn’t you start rethinking your initial reactions?"

I'm a bit unsure about those away elites, but then again we are always unsure of our initial reactions to the lebron line.
----
However, those Mc, south, w.e. elites are a must.

My boy's sister was in europe this past week and a half and we had her attempt to chase down the "SB" elites.

But alas it was a fail.

Will wait for June.

After viewing the you-tube video I have decided to get a pair. They look very classy and I'm looking forward to wearing them.
The black just looks like money and that's the image I want with these. They will also look nice when I'm riding the motorcycle.

Again, I really like them and know they will be a instant sell-out in the NY-NJ area. The extra money doesn't bother me one bit.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Mangos better then miami nights ????? Hahahahahahahahahahah kids now a days..

Well, mangos are an actual colorway. Not just a pair of cool greys with pink laces.
have you seen the cool greys and miami nights ? they look nothing alike except for the fact that there is a SHADE of grey in both QFT

Miami Nights without the pink laces are probably the most wearable colorway outside of the cool grey that is just grey and white. But I love the pink laces, it adds SOO Much pop to the shoes...Love 'em!

23b2666694ea4d4562ab71dae43fe8a3fcc5def3_r.jpg

soles on Chinas and BigBangs still nice and clear... the pairs i have worn have very minimal yellowing... probably only I could notice it... i clean immediately after every use

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

23b2666694ea4d4562ab71dae43fe8a3fcc5def3_r.jpg

soles on Chinas and BigBangs still nice and clear... the pairs i have worn have very minimal yellowing... probably only I could notice it... i clean immediately after every use

Thats one heck of a collection for the IXs...You shouldn't have sold your XMas...

Back
Top Bottom