Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Couldn't resist these once I found out they were on there
http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=606cd81f.jpg
all those 15% codes from the galaxy fiasco finally paid off for you guys...damn, I need one of those codes to cop some
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

For those trying to save a buck at Eastbay
15% off $75+ promo code: LKS1RMN1

that codes only for $75 and up tho...
Thanks for restating what I already stated but I'm sure your masturbating sock could use some replacements.

o...k.....
WOW!
laugh.gif

BlackJesus69 wrote:

UnchartedDrake wrote:

Oh looks like i was beat to it, but anyway!

Dont say I never helped you guys out with anything.....But FULL SIZE RUN OF LEBRON SOUTH BEACH SLIDES RETAIL ON EASTBAY!!!!! GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH: QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO

Thanks for restating what I already stated but I'm sure your masturbating sock could use some replacements.

Do you think he deserved this type of response?

roll.gif
  What the? Hostile much??
laugh.gif

BlackJesus69 wrote:

LOL of the day!

As much as I love the concept look of the Elites, I will not be buying unless they are at or below the price of the regular 9's.  Regular 9's are the better shoe imo. 

I will try to get a pair of the SB not because of the hype, but because I didn't get the SB or flamingo 8's.  I can admit that.  That will fill a void of not having a SB-+$+ concept shoe.  I want Miami concept kicks because that's where he plays.

I actually like the execution of the colors of the elites better than the 8's, although the butter leather on the V1 trumps all.  It's the original, and its dope.  Can't front it.

Elites are dope, but so not necessary.  This whole elite thing is a scam.  
laugh.gif

The regular 9's more than satisfied my desire for lebron's for the year.   And I'll still be copping 9's probably until the X's drop. 

Still, legendary year for the lebron line.

*If he gets a ring in these kicks, then disregard my whole lil rant*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

$600 seems "low" for the south beaches. SBs hit a G last time around. These look better so I'm thinking of just copping now and not risking the inflated resell

Only to people dumb enough to pay a G

I had to read that twice lol, joke of the day sir.

WOW you can only pull those slides off in Miami or at the beach...not my cup of tea either... SMH

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Do you think he deserved this type of response?

A lighthearted reply to a statement in which had no value? Yes, well deserved indeed.  I post a promo code to help others and the first reply is someone attempting to critique it after the fact I noted it only worked for $75+?

No thanks or appreciation, not that I was seeking it but just the culture in here can be revolting at times.  Forget hyperbeasts, hypersensitivity is the theme for 2012

Originally Posted by toughmoney

laugh.gif
@ resellers charging $90+ for slides. Making a measly $5 profit and now may have to sit on.

Yeah and a couple of weeks back fools asking for $120+ shipping on ebay
roll.gif

real happy I was able to cop the slides for me and a friend! used the 20% off eastbay over $99 too
forreal though 10% off at eastbay for over 50 bucks is: AFMACT15 

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by sniper

Third country this week. Might pick up the Christmas & Big Bangs...Edit: No matter where I go the SLHs are still pretty damn femme...
Those ASG's need to be scooped up asap!! Can't believe they're still sitting

lbj 9 is cheap when it is on sale in china, got my big bang 3 weeks after release day for 20% off retail (official retail is 1699 rmb, by current currency it is more expensive than the retail price in us.) and I got the connon for 50% off retail since that was the last pair of connon left in store and there is not much people in china need sz 46. most nike store in china already selling the elite in black and aj 12 playoff now. 

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-2-e1333566910294.jpg
oooooooo exposed!!!, 250 for this?
roll.gif
iv seen 100 dollar shoes hold up better

I wonder if he scuffed it or it was caused by bending of the foot. Not a good look for Nike either way. Vouchers are gonna be given out left and right.

A fool tried to sell me them south beach slides for 185 ... I gave him the peoples eyebrow and laughed then walked away

Back
Top Bottom