Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

still ICEY soles
dsc00469fn.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-02
dsc00468e.jpg

dsc00471l.jpg

dsc00470jn.jpg

one of my favorite 9s. So mad i got an 11 instead of an 11.5 - can't fit in the them :smh:

Damn I regret passing on the USA Lows, size 12 sold out everywhere! Anybody still see that size in local stores? Crap, I saw it in person and said HOT DAMN! I'm no longer judging shoes by internet pics. I will now reserve every opinion until I see a shoe in person. Not even comments shared based on pics. NEED THOSE LOWS :lol:

USA lows grew on me too but wish it didn't have the painted midsole.
Looks sleeker like this. The midsole looks thinner too.
NIKE-LEBRON-9-LOW-USA.jpg

Last edited:
Don't really like white shoes so I'm not a fan of the USA's.

Thats the same thing I said but the white isnt a flat white, it has a deflective pearlized look to it in person, where it catches colors of its surroundings. Dope! Plus with all that pearl canvas I had a really nice idea for a USA custom...gotta find myself a pair ASAP

Here Is My Home Elites With A Lace Swap From My Aways... I Think They Look Better...

they look a hell of a lot better with the away laces.....wish I could get a pair without having to cop the aways.....I seen people selling their laces for the 9's but not for these yet......

Can somebody PM me the barcode number of the Lebron 9 low USA's? Not the Style-Color code but the actual number under the barcode, thanks in advance...

They always give you a later date but it arrives pretty much way before. Ordered some stuff from DSS that said it wouldn't ship til a month later and got it in 3 days. No tracking though. Hit or miss with DSS. 

They always give you a later date but it arrives pretty much way before. Ordered some stuff from DSS that said it wouldn't ship til a month later and got it in 3 days. No tracking though. Hit or miss with DSS. 

I ordered a pair of SLH lows and went back and forth with them like 4-5 times. They claimed to send them 2-3 times. They ended up just returning my money. Lucky NDC restocked and I got my pair. Otherwise I would have been pissed.

USA lows grew on me too but wish it didn't have the painted midsole.
Looks sleeker like this. The midsole looks thinner too.
NIKE-LEBRON-9-LOW-USA.jpg

+1

they def would look better like that

but USAs are :smokin and this is coming from a guy that disliked the lows initially.

Those damn lows are on point, I'm determined to get my pair for less than retail. X's look decent, never was a fan of the 6, looked like a Rasheed Wallace Air Force one PE to me...

i caught a pretty good deal on my lows on feebay. 120 shipped for the USAs

i also caught the challenge reds for 105 shipped then quickly ran them back to Niketown and exchanged for the blue/gold WBC lows.

Back
Top Bottom