Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Got my Elite Homes for 129.99 plus tax and shipping........

Finally got my Taxis...and at half price :smile: Love it when re-sellers start to get desperate!
Maybe for pre-owned or replicas

Patiently waiting for Foot Locker to discount the Elite 9s since they are still sitting

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe for pre-owned or replicas, Patiently waiting for Foot Locker to discount the Elite 9s since they are still sitting

Same here, can't wait for footlocker to finally discount the aways or for them to show up at outlets... because there's no way I'm paying anything close to $250 for those.

Last edited by a moderator:
The LeBron X colorways are dookie. The only X's worth copping right now are the X+ Olympics and the Home Floridian's. The rest are wack as hell. Smdh at these wack colorways.

All of y'all with Swoosh are killing me. If I could get them for 120 I would've pulled the trigger IMMEDIATELY. $200 still seems excessive...

the sale on the elites at NDC does that mean that they are gonna go on sale at retail stores too?

would love to get both of these for a good price.

Both SLH and Entourage 9 lows have been discounted too, $119

I should have waited and not paid retail for the SLH but at 1st they seemed like they were only a footaction release because no solid info on release date was given so I jumped on them smh. Should have known better since only the Floridian sold out but that was due to HOH/NDC/Niketown exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom