Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So dude just has every unreleased 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys, i have a guy here in Australia where i live offering to sell me the Cool Grey's and Freegums DS size 13 for $300.00 for both, do you think this is a good deal, when they first come out here Footlocker was selling them for $249.95 a pair, I'm looking that them before i give the cash! thanks for your feedback :D

Hi guys, i have a guy here in Australia where i live offering to sell me the Cool Grey's and Freegums DS size 13 for $300.00 for both, do you think this is a good deal, when they first come out here Footlocker was selling them for $249.95 a pair, I'm looking that them before i give the cash! thanks for your feedback
happy.gif
Great deal youre getting, you cannot go wrong wit that deal at all !!!!!!!

Thanks Bronxy Wondah, i just meet with the guy and the Cool grays were DS but the freegums had a little dirt on the bottom sole as they had been tried on in store, thats's what he said anyway, so i offered him $250.00 for both and he took it. Nothing better then getting a bargin on Lebron 9's. 8)

Freegums are low key classics. They will be sought after in the future.

mos def.

i sold both of them bc i copped TTs instead of sizing up. i would wear them and pretend to theat my pinky toes were not being crushed but after awhile i said eff it.

To me the 8 and 9 are my fav line.

in terms of the 9 i'm left w four pairs: big bangs, away elite, home elite. and MV.

i would cop the Taxis if i could ever find my size at 150 or below

We're sorry to hear about the discoloration. We would recommend not cleaning them if you do intend to send them back, as we may not be able to accept them as a defective return at that point. If you end up deciding to return them, please PM us and we can help set you up for an efficient return.
EastbayRep - Ryan
I bought a Lebron 9 P.S Elite in June at Eastbay. I have never wore them before but, yesterday, I found my shoes were discolored in the laces. I like to collect shoes so I put them in box and maintained it carefully.

I'm very disappointed because I really love this shoes. I bought some shoes in Eastbay and all of them were great. Therefore, I didn't check this shoes carefully when I received them.

Could I please send them back?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

im guessing those are elite home ? then that's normal, i don't know what happen to nike QC but all the elite home laces are like that

Back
Top Bottom