Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werent You Guys Just Paying $250 for the Lebron IX elites ? but not willing to pay $270($20 more ) for the Lebron X Plus Model (basically the Elites of Xs) with More Technology embedded ? Hmmm all me Crazy but maybe ppl are just following the crowd and all yelling overpriced . also willing to pay $500 plus for the SBs 9s and 8s for resale ? crazy when you actually look at it

This is definitely true for a lot of folks in here.

I HAVE NO QUALM WITH THE PRICE OF THE LEBRON 10'S. IT'S THESE BASIC A** COLORWAYS THEY ARE PUTTING OUT (FIREBERRY, JADES, ICE BLUES) THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH. NIKE, YOU WANT US TO SPEND $270 ON THESE CRAPPY COLORWAYS? NAH. I'M GOOD.

PROBABLY ONLY PICK UP OLYMPICS AND BE GOOD ON LEBRONS UNTIL 2013.

Lol I Also Find it Funny NIKE Decided to Release Plus Models First instead of the Regular models Maybe we will get a slew of Regulars when the season starts ? ?

I wonder if any hit outlets, if they would strip out sensors ??

i dont know bout yall but i have a feeling them fire berries will sell out first day **** if they dont and end up sitting for a couple weeks
i believe nike will lower the price one more time

Instead of Crown Jewel, Nike should've done a collab with Crown Royal, it'll be an interesting colorway.
I could print t-shirts like this and sell them to ya fools. :lol:
:nerd:

Instead of Crown Jewel, Nike should've done a collab with Crown Royal, it'll be an interesting colorway.
I could print t-shirts like this and sell them to ya fools.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 Dudes gotta be drunk to think this sh*t is ok.

With them Only Releasing in 3 Cities Confirmed So far I thing the Will Sellout forsure regardless of Price and Nike Knows this .

With them Only Releasing in 3 Cities Confirmed So far I thing the Will Sellout forsure regardless of Price and Nike Knows this .

Lets say these 3 cities have 200 pairs between them and Nike made $200 profit on each shoe (stretching it) then a sellout brings them $40,000 in profit. What does that change do for a company like Nike, what good would that do them?

Not trying to justify the price for these shoes, but this not the first time Nike or shoes have been expensive. Example when the Jordan 17's dropped (2002), they were $200 (this was 10 years ago), on top of that at that time there were track spikes and soccer cleats for $200 plus, with that said sure why everyone is so surprised, especially if we add inflation. True some may try to argue that no shoe has been $270, but y'all get the point. Too add, the person that mention how people ran out to purchase the Lebron 9 elite for $250 and spend crazy amounts on the MV 9 and SB 8, that is a really good point as well. By the way anyone know if the regular (red swoosh) olympic LBJ 10's are releasing?

Last edited:

Lets say these 3 cities have 200 pairs between them and Nike made $200 profit on each shoe (stretching it) then a sellout brings them $40,000 in profit. What does that change do for a company like Nike, what good would that do them?

Its Does them Good because they just Made Profit on a ugly CW by making this LIMITED ( which most of us probably Wouldnt Buy.).... but now My girl wants them and her BDAY is OCT 2nd so guess who will be making an attempt to get them lol .

Smh, I cant believe im saying this....Even tho I said i was only going to get the Gold Medal 10s.....I might have to get the Fireberry's. I love how they look!!!

those can't be the black diamond right? I'd cop those $180 version at outlets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom