Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew black diamonds were going to be a BIG let down... 99% of the time all black/grey kicks hit outlets in no time (no that's not a real stat).... im just saying you guys put to much hope into that black diamond name... the jades are above average to me... the LBJ X is lacking a CRAZY COLOR combo IMO... hopefully the jades look way better in person... if I had to give my top 3... #1- Jades #2- Floridians (Home Version) #3- USA.... and that's not saying much at all as of right now..

PS- the beauty of using Fuse tech on a shoe upper is the possibility of using a different color for each layer of the Fuse process (3 layers/ 3 colors) making it possible to have unlimited choices in colorways... JP doesn't have say in the colorway department so I don't blame him... I think this shoe has A LOT of possibility but haven't unlocked it's potential... BUT 1 THING GIVES ME HOPE... They started releasing the LBJ X in Sept... MEANING.................. There WILL BE A LOT OF COLORWAYS

Last edited:
I hope These are not the "Black Diamonds"
Kinda reminds me of these. I like them but not for retail to be honest. Still haven't been blown away by a CW.

:lol: Nike said screw the color blocking this year :lol:
Exactly. Everything is basically a solid upper and maybe a speckled midsole/laces and call it a day. Seems lazy to me

With these releasing in the next couple days i'm still shocked there hasn't been an official Nike press release. Especially with Lebrons recent visit to Portland. Still seems like everyone has some unanswered questions that need to be clarified.

Dang I just glanced back a few pages and I must admit those cutting jades go real hard. I just might give in for that colorway, this and the regular olympic colorway easily the top 2.

Last edited:
Looks like they took out the patterned liner on the Jades, unless the pics I received are a later production model.

Blackout or black diamond are Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....snoooze borefest! Jades I still like but to quote some of ya'll...yes the CW's just look lazy so far. Disappointing...just give us the damn USA already. Oh...and so much for the 3 tier price point nonsense. No official word on how that was going to work and I don't see one coming... :smh:

LOL wait til them the Xmas, All-starts, & MV/SB colors drop.

Ur gonna see memphis, peru, and whole ppl go "man they really grew on me"

I LOVE THE DESIGN OF THE 10'S.

I JUST HATE THE COLORWAYS THEY'VE SHOWN SO FAR. SO BORING AND UNINSPIRED. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE SOME GOOD ONES COMING. AT THIS POINT I'M ONLY COPPING THE OLYMPICS. MAYBE.

FOR THE RECORD. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED A CHRISTMAS THEMED SHOE IN MY LIFE. I'M NOT ABOUT THAT RED/GREEN COLORWAY LIFE AT ALL.

It looks like a lot of people are sleeping on the Fireberry colorway. I'll just wait to they go on sale and then I'll cop.

:lol: No one is sleeping on them they are just 270+

They aren't being slept on, the majority thinks they look good we just aren't paying that much money for a basic *** CW
This.

If I'm gonna pay $270 + tax for a shoe (damn near $300) it isn't gonna be THAT colorway.

Nike is out of there damn mind hyping this subpar colorway. Even the LB IX Fireberries chillin in stock rooms. Aint nobody care for a gawd damn fireberry, zero ***** :smh:

Last edited:
waitt....the fireberrys come out this Sat.....this Sat.! thats was quickk...im in love with the Jade

Black Diamonds are straight, I'd copp those over Jades, but not for $180, ill wait till they hit discount this winter. Not feeling the red on the Jades. The laces, speckle job looks #poor. That green looks like TMNT ooze or slime.

I'm not tryna talk greasy about the X's but @ the moment...but the only CW that caught my eye is the Fireberry's...and that's not a good thing. And as for those "Cutting Jade" those are for ppl who wanna make up for missing out on the Kobe VI "Grinch"...

Just saw the gold medal Xs...:smokin

Price tag $290 or $270...:smh: According to the manager Nike dropped the price but that doesn't mean HoH/FTL will...:smh:

What I want to know is how there are so many knockoffs of these already... I seen high quality kos and the shoe hasnt even dropped yet.

can some photoshop savy NTer please help shop the jades for me... the 3rd layer of the Fuse (the structure layer under the mesh) can someone color it the red thats on the shoe.... here is an example I did (i only have paint)

Watch 3:58-5:18 (this is what they should be doing with the fuse upper)

Last edited:
I LOVE THE DESIGN OF THE 10'S.
I JUST HATE THE COLORWAYS THEY'VE SHOWN SO FAR. SO BORING AND UNINSPIRED. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE SOME GOOD ONES COMING. AT THIS POINT I'M ONLY COPPING THE OLYMPICS. MAYBE.
FOR THE RECORD. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED A CHRISTMAS THEMED SHOE IN MY LIFE. I'M NOT ABOUT THAT RED/GREEN COLORWAY LIFE AT ALL.

Cosign. The 10 has lots of POTENTIAL as we've seen from the photoshops and even the USA is a good CW. Nike is just disappointing right now. I feel at this time last year we had already seen China's, Cannon's, Miami Nights, and the University of Miami's...now I might be wrong, but I had my eyes on those from jumpstreet and felt it was early on. Right now the CW's are "meh" at best aside from IMO the home Floridians, USA's and Jades. And the Floridians and Jades aren't as "wow" factor as the previously mentioned 9's were, but I dig them nonetheless. 8)

I'm a sucker for that gunmetal color, but I just don't think I can see myself paying $180 for those. If they hit outlets though, I'm copping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom