Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Cruz's version looks like a patent leather, also the tongue is grey or charcoal and the stitching up top is all back. Also the soles look to be on ice. It could very well be a PE, since I doubt Nike is gonna release 2 BRED versions.

There are two versions of Breds. Nike trying to milk us with a better version that's ($270 or $200, not confirmed yet) and the lesser $180 version. Although I can get the ones with all those red mesh triangles and paint them black to make them look nicer..

congrats to those who copped. they look great
eek.gif
. when pics first leaked i thought these were horrible; probably becasue da pic quality was crappy. i don't understand why so many people don't lke these but to each is own. that fireberry & grey midsole with da specs is
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
. if only i wasn't a broke college kid
frown.gif
I don't think their terrible I just don't think their great. IMO their not a MOST have. The shoe looks decent that's about it. My bro who's not a huge sneaker buff like me just saw the pics and was like their decent but nothing that he'd be like damn son where did you get those.

Real Quick On Foot Shot!

Only bad thing about your pics is the shoe doesn't ACTUALLY look as good in normal sight as in your pics. Your filters and touch up work make the shoes look way better than they do in person, too bad. Starting to like the silhouette on foot tho, cant wait until those Cutting Jades drop.

I can't wait to pick up my pair! Hahah it kills me that people complain about 270 RETAIL but can pay 270 RESELL. Head scratcher..

dunno if this has been posted yet but heres a review vid for the mango's...

sorry idk how to embed...
never really noticed how the flywire is seen from under those mesh windows. another pass tho...

those are fake bro. the sites fake, and look at the "mvp" 9's next to them. fake

Only bad thing about your pics is the shoe doesn't ACTUALLY look as good in normal sight as in your pics. Your filters and touch up work make the shoes look way better than they do in person, too bad. Starting to like the silhouette on foot tho, cant wait until those Cutting Jades drop.

The thing is i really don't do much to the pic add a little Saturation..it might be the Nikon i use...

Real Quick On Foot Shot!

Fan of the shape from the get go, and they look good on feet. Still nothing great to ME about the Fireberry's but congratulations to all who had to put in work to get theirs. Can't wait for USA's and the pics to flood in next week.

Expect more opinions to keep changing too lol... :tongue:

Update on what I understand about LeBron X releases (obviously a lot has changed recently)

9/22 - Crown Jewels...I knew nothing about them...sorry
9/29 - USA will only be available in the $270 version...HOH for sure...don't know about other places...assume Nike retail as well...
10/4 - Blue Diamond...there will be BOTH $270 and $200 versions...$270 will be available @ HOH and Nike retail...$200 version at all other retailers (this is a release date change)
11/4 - Black/White/Red...same as the Blue Diamonds in terms of pricing and distribution (this is a release date change)...
11/10 - China Jade...$180 version only (all retailers will have these, in limited QTYs)
11/21 - Chain stores will have their own specific colors...$180 retails
12/1 - Black Diamond...$180 retails (this is a release date change)

JM

Some very nice pics of the Crown Jewels. Congrats to all that copped a pair. Wish they would've dropped in my city.

Going to cough up $270+ for nike + that I don't need. I really have no point in playing basketball anymore.
Nike should just go ahead and make USA's very limited for I can miss out on and refuse to pay reseller price. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom