Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats and respect to the dudes who scooped the Crown Jewel and are actually wearing them. I'm no reseller, but even I'd be tempted to flip them. It's nice to see true sneakerheads avoid the temptation of the cash and wear the  kicks.

And yeah, the tongue needs to be tucked. It's just too damn big!

[quote name="b20 eg8" url="/t/503294/official-revised-lebron-x-thread-new-black-red-colorway-revealed-crown-jewels-launch-9-22-usa-x-launch-9-29-\
[/quote]

Hmmmm , I always though these were more athletic and wouldn't look good with jeans (Casually) but now I'm starting to have second thoughts . Nice pics :pimp:

Last edited:

Hmmmm , I always though these were more athletic and wouldn't look good with jeans (Casually) but now I'm starting to have second thoughts . Nice pics :pimp:

yo sneaker watch or whoever else has the cutting jades in men's sizes--take more pictures and post them! the ones on sneaker watch are weak. you can barely see what the things look like. the other men's pic floating around has terrible lighting. the marqueesole pics, which are dope as always, are kid sizes, so don't look right. kicks-crew's pre-order pic is just a marqueesole kid size pic. come on, us who didn't get to cop the fireberries need something to look at in the meantime, thanks

maybe a different fit of jeans. i think this guy is wearing slim straight

I'm getting a pair of Crown Jewels for my worn 5 time Space Jams in a trade tomorrow and I have a DS pair on ice..... Solid!

It was somewhat of a pain... Didn't have to use a paper clip though. Just took my time.
I know some people earlier requested pics with pants.
Here y'all go. One for my tongue poppers and one for the non tounge poppers.
Damn, I'm really feeling these shoes now...

I'm finding it quite amusing that the Crown Jewel is dubbed this extremely limited shoe only releasing in 5 or so cities yet you have individuals with 2 pairs won in a raffle. Y'all getting THAT lucky or am I missing something? Need those kinda odds in my life period, nevermind a shoe. Ha!

Well, ppl who live in the cities where these released might have been able to cop multiples but everyone everywhere else got shafted.

Hell Yeah! 

He want's me to Add $100 Cash...I ain't going, kid is all hype even admitted he don't want the shoe just threw his name in a raffle and won....

I'm a give em the Space Jams and that's it...And rock these ASAP 
pimp.gif
 I'll have pics tomorrow!

Hell Yeah! 

He want's me to Add $100 Cash...I ain't going, kid is all hype even admitted he don't want the shoe just threw his name in a raffle and won....

I'm a give em the Space Jams and that's it...And rock these ASAP :pimp:  I'll have pics tomorrow!

NIce bro cant wait to check them out..

Congrats and respect to the dudes who scooped the Crown Jewel and are actually wearing them. I'm no reseller, but even I'd be tempted to flip them. It's nice to see true sneakerheads avoid the temptation of the cash and wear the  kicks.
And yeah, the tongue needs to be tucked. It's just too damn big!

that's what she said! :tongue: I agree it looks good with the tongue tucked. Although it might be him leaning his leg forward that makes it look unappealing.

Got Home From A Long Day Wanted To Give You Guys Jean Pics... 1st 2 pics are Relaxed Jeans The last 2 are Baggy..
]

and i thought the relaxed ones were baggy, but the Xs are looking extra thin the way the materiel is wrinkling in some of these pictures

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom