Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
o8h4br.jpg

Can't wait to see more detailed photos, I'm liking the lows from what I can see so far. Need a Sprite colorway tho!

still holding my ground on these LB 10's. I definitely want to try a pair on, but so far I'm not sold on em. I think Nike's doing a good job tapping into the inner beast of some of you cats with the fireberry release. Please don't do it to yourself and start buying the matching shirts
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'm liking the X's a little more, but fireberry's are ugly as hell to me. The color just isnt my cup of tea. I certainly wont be copping nearly as many pairs as I did with the IX's.

And the lows are laughable.

I've never seen this many "modified pics" of a shoe right after release before. Is this shoe really that bad in person or in natural light/real pics? Lol damn...

No one can even get a real perspective of what the shoe looks like when it's edited so I never really got the point of trying to enhance how the shoe looks. From the few real pics I seen of this shoe, I can honestly say I'm not impressed and judging by the amount of edited pics, it's probably a safe assumption that these suck lol. This is not a knock on anyone who does this, just my own opinion.

I've never seen this many "modified pics" of a shoe right after release before. Is this shoe really that bad in person or in natural light/real pics? Lol damn...
No one can even get a real perspective of what the shoe looks like when it's edited so I never really got the point of trying to enhance how the shoe looks. From the few real pics I seen of this shoe, I can honestly say I'm not impressed and judging by the amount of edited pics, it's probably a safe assumption that these suck lol. This is not a knock on anyone who does this, just my own opinion.

In a social networking, internet community these photos get the Instagram filters etc first for Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram post. Then those pics find NT, so thats probably why, not so much people trying to put make up on the fat ugly chick. :D

I'll post pics of natural lighting in a few, IMO even in person without the filters they are stunning. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

as always TY VERY MUCH Sir !
chain stores will have their own specific colors ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? THAT sounds interesting

Just like last year when Miami Nights were at Champs, Dunkmans were at Footlocker and Mango's were at Footaction...same sort of thing...of course HOH and Nike retail will have all of them...

JM

Well, as promised here's my pair...

Traded worn Space Jams for these & I have another Pair of DS Jam's on Ice chillin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These shoes are beautiful..Love the mold, and the colors...As of now...The IX's > X's comfort wise but I haven't worn them like I worn my IX's yet so will see, but upon first feel I say IX's..

Here's a pic with No Filter

Last edited:
thats not that bad considering listings sold for more on ebay

Last edited:
Well, as promised here's my pair...

Traded worn Space Jams for these & I have another Pair of DS Jam's on Ice chillin :pimp: :pimp:

These shoes are beautiful..Love the mold, and the colors...As of now...The IX's > X's comfort wise but I haven't worn them like I worn my IX's yet so will see, but upon first feel I say IX's..

Here's a pic with No Filter

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/88962/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL

That has to be the most lopsided trade ive heard of recently...I thought my deal was good when I traded 2012 playoffs for DS China Lebron 9's...But that doesnt hold a candle to this one.. Nice Grab bro :smh::pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom