Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from vacation so sorry for the late pic

but these were waiting for my at my job

So much cleaner in person, hate the fact you have to go through hell just to open it

Just to repeat it another time--trust JM. I've been around NT for a decade and he's one of the few who you can count on to come through with that inside info. Not to say others here aren't trustworthy; I just don't know who they are. If JM contradicts somebody, he's probably right and they're probably wrong.

Damn I got my hopes up thinking that they finally color blocked the upper and now realized its the damn swoosh. :smh: :lol:

Anyway based off that teaser here's a quick mockup:

This was my little idea a couple of weeks ago based off their uniforms:

You're telling me to get a life but you're worried about what I'm talking about? Does that make sense to you lol?

im worried about newbies like you trolling and talking about complete nonsense in a thread about sneakers
illuminati? seriously? your claim and every other conspiracy theorist have no basis, so quick to call but when asked to explain yourself and your position and present facts then you get offended ......

so do NT a favor and disappear, unless you have a alien from area 51 you would like to show us

idiot

Uh yeah you're extremely stupid if you believe a wrestler started that. How did my comment make no sense when dude is openly throwing up the sign but I but you believe it's a coincidence. It's a reference to the eye of horus which is an egyptian god. Anyway I was joking in the first place but I don't have to explain that to you or dude. I was talking about LeBron anyway. Are you or dude LeBron or his women? Learn something deeper than current history before you try and tell me something homie.

Anyway hopefully I'll be copping the Olympics this weekend.

so now you were just joking, but yet you want him to dig deeper in history...... for a joke?
and now you dont have to explain yourself? a little defensive are we?

you made my point

now please leave

Whassup' man,

We had this discussion earlier, and a few respected people on this thread took issue with it, so I'll be quick in my reply to this.

The dissension has nothing to do with the Black athlete, it has everything to do with how Nike is using this black athlete, then marketing a three hundred dollar shoe in his name, toward those that may not be able to afford them. I made to mention in another thread that they do not sell these shoes in towns like Greenwich, Connecticut, but they will be available in places like Harlem NYC.

This, is the problem.

Louis Vuitton does not market toward a demo that cannot afford its items, but Nike does. 

using the black athletes?

it just so happens that nike is a sport company.... that sells basketball shoes.... they need athletes for their brand, and 85% of the NBA is african american
so they market to their demographic, and not everybody in harlem is poor......... it sounds like you are the one doing the stereotyping .... and louis vuitton markets to everybody .... they have ads in magazines like GQ , that are on newstands in low income areas

and lebron is selling more shoes in china than anywhere else
he just did a publicity tour after the olympics to promote his new shoe.........IN CHINA
and there are more poor people in china than there are in america .... lebron also give hundreds maybe even thousands of sneakers to low income kids who cant afford it
there is a ATT store in harlem that sales the iphone..... so apple is targeting low income poor people? ..... they had samuel l jackson in a few ads...... are they targeting black people that are broke, poor?

and lebron signed a 90 million dollar contract ......... but he is being used right?

derrick rose signed a 120 million dollar contract .... but he is in chicago .... so that means they are targeting low income african americans?

think about what your saying ..... doesn't sound like your scope is broad enough .... just because its a low income area doesn't mean EVERYBODY is broke in on welfare

if you see a billboard for a shoe, and you are in a low income area..... and you make 8 dollars an hour ..... you still have the right to save up a few checks and buy what you want, and you also have the right not to buy it ..... this is america ....... nike is not making anybody do anything they dont want to

the whole reason currency exist is to exchange for goods and services ..... it has no other purpose ..... so lets be real

Anything this guy has ever said regarding releases and distribution is pretty close to spot on if not exact from my experience. No reason to doubt him and he's not in the "hype business" or speculation talk like many others are just to get a rise/attention. I appreciate his candid and accurate information and Niketalk as a community would be better off if people followed his lead with regards to their info. Just my .02 and thank you JM for your as always, reliable contributions.

Agreed...a few weeks ago my HoH (Willowbrook Mall, NJ) said they were getting about 120 pairs of the X+ and doing wristbands sort of FCFS on Wed the 26th, and the new Champs down the way in the same mall said "if they're getting 120 we're getting at least half that". Great!

Walk in yesterday to hopefully get the final word on the release...HoH getting 48 freaking pairs and Champs, as JM has pointed out...the goose egg. Oh and HoH has now gone to raffle tickets for all the GM shoes releasing on Sat and they are being done on Thurs instead of Wed. I was lucky enough to be able to take a day from work on Wed due to the fact that all my Jewish clients would not be in, but now Thurs? Taking the L on this one...NDC here I come.

Been on NT since 2002...JM is S O L I D 8)

Last edited:
Agreed...a few weeks ago my HoH (Willowbrook Mall, NJ) said they were getting about 120 pairs of the X+ and doing wristbands sort of FCFS on Wed the 26th, and the new Champs down the way in the same mall said "if they're getting 120 we're getting at least half that". Great!
Walk in yesterday to hopefully get the final word on the release...HoH getting 48 freaking pairs and Champs, as JM has pointed out...the goose egg. Oh and HoH has now gone to raffle tickets for all the GM shoes releasing on Sat and they are being done on Thurs instead of Wed. I was lucky enough to be able to take a day from work on Wed due to the fact that all my Jewish clients would not be in, but now Thurs? Taking the L on this one...NDC here I come.
Been on NT since 2002...JM is S O L I D
glasses.gif
i called my HoH last week and dude was like no raffle or anything. call yesterday and they said there's going to be a raffle thursday
mean.gif

i got to work thursday tho, can my girl sign me up for the raffle if i send her?

it just so happens that nike is a sport company.... that sells basketball shoes.... they need athletes for their brand, and 85% of the NBA is african american
so they market to their demographic, and not everybody in harlem is poor......... it sounds like you are the one doing the stereotyping .... and louis vuitton markets to everybody .... they have ads in magazines like GQ , that are on newstands in low income areas
he just did a publicity tour after the olympics to promote his new shoe.........IN CHINA
and there are more poor people in china than there are in america .... lebron also give hundreds maybe even thousands of sneakers to low income kids who cant afford it
there is a ATT store in harlem that sales the iphone..... so apple is targeting low income poor people? ..... they had samuel l jackson in a few ads...... are they targeting black people that are broke, poor?
and lebron signed a 90 million dollar contract ......... but he is being used right?
derrick rose signed a 120 million dollar contract .... but he is in chicago .... so that means they are targeting low income african americans?
think about what your saying ..... doesn't sound like your scope is broad enough .... just because its a low income area doesn't mean EVERYBODY is broke in on welfare
if you see a billboard for a shoe, and you are in a low income area..... and you make 8 dollars an hour ..... you still have the right to save up a few checks and buy what you want, and you also have the right not to buy it ..... this is america ....... nike is not making anybody do anything they dont want to
the whole reason currency exist is to exchange for goods and services ..... it has no other purpose ..... so lets be real

TALK TO EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was going to go all in on OLYs....but I  just found my holy grail and favorite shoe ever DS '04 BRED XIII's for $375 picked up.... Have to jump on it....

I'll try and get Oly's later on 
tired.gif

these are super limited and will only see HOH in terms of mall based distribution...no Footlocker, no Footaction, no Champs, no Finishline...

There will be lines...there needs to be raffles (or whatever they are doing for limited shoes nowadays)...these will sell out in 10 minutes and they will go for 2 or 3 times retail in the secondary market (at least)...
Team Lebron doesn't want my money.

http://gifsoup.com/

Last edited:
i called my HoH last week and dude was like no raffle or anything. call yesterday and they said there's going to be a raffle thursday :smh:

i got to work thursday tho, can my girl sign me up for the raffle if i send her?

I"m guessing yes...even though I've never done the raffle thing I was reading the blog post of the mall, they're actually organized enough to tell us where to line up the time and procedure, and they were only talking about the ticket #'s drawn, nothing about names or bring ID etc...but if she goes doesn't hurt to have her ask as she's getting the ticket. Just to have that back up plan in place....

Ndc going to fail more than one come saturday..... they should just do it like finishline did with the gmp release
At least you know ahead of time..... if u can purchase or not... smh

No lie. Thank god I'm broke til november.

I'm getting a headache just thinking about da struggle that is about to occur this weekend.

I hope NT members all get pairs to rock not to resell.

#teampobre

i like the USA CW too much to not try and get them but the fiery hoops im going to have to jump through is gunna suck if i dont get them.

JBAL NY, no you have to sign up for the raffle yourself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom