Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the Jade X release is limited now and then general in a month?

That's how it appears.

Not sure if I should cop now or potentially wait for them to go on sale??? Some people are predicting/comparing a repeat of the free gums & cannons.......

Just some food for thought:

The FL tweet said that EVERY HOH would be getting the Jades and a more wide release would happen in a month. That is obviously not the case as many HOH are claiming that they are not getting them. I have a feeling that this "wide release" happening in a month is not going to be as large as everyone hopes and expects. Also, there is no way that these will go on sale like the Freegums did. You can tell by all of the fast closing Twitter RSVPs that these are far more hyped than the Freegums ever were.

regarding the Jades/Sapphires - im just glad they are making enough available for people to get em...i actually like most of the CWs ive seen

Fireberry > Jades > NikeID options (i think??) > Elite 9 CW (red/gold) > the rest...

I wish we had an HOH in my area. Its killing me on releases like these. OH well good luck to all getting the Jades. I hope to snag a pair later on for retail

^^^Thank you, sir. Had no idea about the $200 version.

Just glad to be informative...

Got back from my HoH though. So "don't know if we are getting Jades" went to this...Apparently the got about 15 pairs in the shipment they opened this morning. So whoever is in the raffle has their spot and then once in store they can choose Jades, or the Diamond +, or Diamond+ enabled...

I REALLY DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS WHEN THEY ARE RELEASING AGAIN IN A MONTH AS A GR BASICALLY...

SHOULD BASICALLY BE THE CANNONS ALL OVER AGAIN. IF YOU WERE ABLE TO COP THOSE. SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM FOR THESE.

NIKE WILL USE ALL THOSE WHO GRAB THE FIRST BATCH FOR FREE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SECOND BATCH AND GET PEOPLE BEASTING FOR THE SECOND BATCH ONCE THEY START POSTING IN PICKUPS THREAD, WDYWT, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, ETC.

PRETTY GENIUS REALLY IN HOW TO MAKE A MEDIOCRE RELEASE MOVE QUICKLY. I HOPE THE MARKETING TEAM IS COMPENSATED VERY VERY WELL AT NIKE.

I REALLY DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS WHEN THEY ARE RELEASING AGAIN IN A MONTH AS A GR BASICALLY...

SHOULD BASICALLY BE THE CANNONS ALL OVER AGAIN. IF YOU WERE ABLE TO COP THOSE. SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM FOR THESE.

NIKE WILL USE ALL THOSE WHO GRAB THE FIRST BATCH FOR FREE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SECOND BATCH AND GET PEOPLE BEASTING FOR THE SECOND BATCH ONCE THEY START POSTING IN PICKUPS THREAD, WDYWT, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, ETC.

PRETTY GENIUS REALLY IN HOW TO MAKE A MEDIOCRE RELEASE MOVE QUICKLY. I HOPE THE MARKETING TEAM IS COMPENSATED VERY VERY WELL AT NIKE.

These aren't mediocre, and neither were the cannons, though.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I didnt get a DM from NikeNYC.

They can seriously suck it from here on out. Like damb fambs

can i get a break????????

so the jades are the hyped up ones or the photo blues? Tryna see which one to attempt to RSVP for and the one I just have no chance at all with..probably both with my record.

when do HOH usually call for raffle winners? i'm assuming i'm taking an L just like the Nike Chicago RSVP :lol: :smh:

are the blue diamonds a GR? my HOH had huge displays around the whole store with them on them like they usually do with GR colorways...

Last edited:
Chicago RSVP for Jades closed in 4 mins, for Blue Diamonds 32 mins...LOL!

Guess that tells you just how much people want the "Ugly Green Shoe" at that $180 price point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom