Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM why such limited numbers on the Lebron X's? Is it due to the pricing and Nike not wanting to take the risk that they sit?

No... there hasn't been any OFFICIAL info on a re-release of the Jades in NOV... It's just wishful thinking/hoping... Everybody keeps referencing the Freegums and the Preheats... but nobody is mentioning the MVP/World Champ Elite 9 Pack and that whole rumored "Re-Release" that would happen...
IMO there will be NO re-release... but what do I know... It's just my opinion.

JADES WILL END UP LIKE FREEGUMS. IF THEY RELEASE IN ALL FOOTLOCKERS STORES THERE WILL BE AN OVER ABUNDANCE.

JM any knowledge if there are differences within the release?
Is HoH merely getting a jump start or is there "limited edition" packaging?
As always, thanks in advance for the info!

I don't know...if I were to guess...I would think it is the same...

JM

IT IS THE SAME. HOH MANAGER CONFIRMED TO ME. UNLESS THE LATER RELEASE IS THE ONE WITH THE SPECIAL PACKAGING. THIS RELEASE DOES NOT HAVE IT.

Last edited:
JADES WILL END UP LIKE FREEGUMS. IF THEY RELEASE IN ALL FOOTLOCKERS STORES THERE WILL BE AN OVER ABUNDANCE.

Well I bought the Freegums (I'm Half Peruvian) too so Jades (Girl is Half Chinese) will find their way into my closet as well :smile:

Last edited:
Lol @ all this hype over a damn mint green shoe that releases twice...one of those looking to be general

On the other hand, :wow: @ id's...:wow: :wow: :wow: if solar red is available!!!

Last edited:
Jades are the ONLY pair I think are worth dropping retail on, but I will just wait for that wider release...releases here are beyond ******ed never knowing the time of the line because the SHERIFF controls it. :smh:

OK. lET'S MAKE PREDICTIONS.

ASIDE FROM SB CW

ARE PEOPLE GONNA GO HAMB ON

THE SOLAR RED YEEZY CW

ALA KD IV ID????

WHY YES

I HAVE NO CLUE WHY,

BU IM MAD AS HELL I SLEPT ON THE IX ID DROP OF EARLY OPTIONS.

IM A SUCKER FOR ALL BLACK UPPER, WHITE MIDSOLE, GUM BOTTOMS.

WORD TO ROSS DUNKS

I HAVE NO CLUE WHY,
BU IM MAD AS HELL I SLEPT ON THE IX ID DROP OF EARLY OPTIONS.
IM A SUCKER FOR ALL BLACK UPPER, WHITE MIDSOLE, GUM BOTTOMS.
WORD TO ROSS DUNKS

Can't even hate on that color combo....black shoes/white midsoles/gum bottoms like the Ross Dunks is just classic.

To make them feel better about missing out on the Yeezy's :lol:

:lol:

I was going to say that, but there would be those guys who paid $1500 for their ugly *** Yeezy's saying "nah I got dem too, cuh"

:lol:
Why does everybody make shoes in colorways that resemble Yeezy's like they're such amazing colorways?

I wonder the same thing, neither Yeezy 1 or 2 was impressive to me. Although I do get the fun in ID'ing a pair of shoes inspired by another major release. I have two 20% discount codes so I'll be ID'ing the colorways I wish I wouldn't have slept on with the 8's. SB (to match my new acquisition), Sprite, and if possible a Cavs HWC.

Last edited:
Honestly...I will ID a pair if they come with some nice Royal/Orange colorways so I can make a Gators pair, other than that...I'm cool.

I was talkin solar red as in v2 8 lows, like an all red upper...not the yeezy cw if any of this was directed at my comment

LOL HOW U WONDER THE SAME THING U GONNA BE DOING.
THIS GUY.
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME IF WE COULD DO SOME HWC COLORWAYS

I'm not ID'ing a pair inspired by the Yeezy colors which is what I was wondering about...

THIS GUY...CAN'T READ.

OH, didn't even notice it was QUEEN, :rofl:
Back on the SCROT I see, what you been up to buddy. Trolling other threads I would imagine.

Last edited:
I'm not ID'ing a pair inspired by the Yeezy colors which is what I was wondering about...
THIS GUY...CAN'T READ.
OH, didn't even notice it was QUEEN, :rofl:
Back on the SCROT I see, what you been up to buddy. Trolling other threads I would imagine.

MAN YOU LUCKY I LOVE AHI DE GALLINA AND INCA COLA.

RELAX MAN, I AINT BEEFING W U, THUS THE LOLS.

NOT EVERYBODY ON NT IS TRYING TO ATTACK PEOPLE.

THIS GUY.

MAN YOU LUCKY I LOVE AHI DE GALLINA AND INCA COLA.
RELAX MAN, I AINT BEEFING W U, THUS THE LOLS.
NOT EVERYBODY ON NT IS TRYING TO ATTACK PEOPLE.
THIS GUY.

You JUST WON me as a forever fan, INCA COLA FTW!!!

That would be dope if I could ID a pair inspired by the Yellowish/Gold, White, and Blue Inca cola colors, THANKS for the inspiration...

Last edited:
Whoa bro, only room for one dude with all caps. haha shout out to Memphis!

LMAO HE DA INSPIRATION. DON'T WORRY I'M GONNA B BORED OF DIS PRETTY SOON

You JUST WON me as a forever fan, INCA COLA FTW!!!
That would be dope if I could ID a pair inspired by the Yellowish/Gold and Blue Inca cola colors, THANKS for the inspiration...

IM GLAD WE COOL MAN.

I MEANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR A POST YOU GOT OFFENDED BY AWHILE BACK BUT THE THREAD JUMPED SO MUCH DUE TO THE FIREBERRYS AND GMS I JUST NEVER GOT TO IT.

SO YEA MY BAD FOR DISRESPECTING YOU EARLIER ON.

YOU REP DA BRON SHOES HEAVY

SO WE COOL IN MY BOOK.

AND PLUS YOUR PART PERUVIAN.

I LOVE PERUVIAN YAMBS, FOOD, & CULTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom