Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, y'all all said the right things...lol, This is easily the best CW I've seen so far, but it's just a regular Away shoe. But, I'm afraid if I pass em up the 1st week than Imma have to try my luck w/ them damn Jordan XI's...and I really don't have time to go thru all that again

I know I'm in the minority but those "Pressures" are weak in my opinion. Add the fact that clear outsole will look like used urinal cakes after being worn them joints will look terrible once worn a few times. Then they are $200-$270??? :lol: NO SIR! Between my Bred Air Jordans 1 through 13 and the Bred Lebrons 1 through 4, 7 and 8 I think I'm set on any combo of Red/Black/White colorways...

Not tying to turn anybody's opinion, just sharing mine. Best wishes to all trying to purchase, don't see them selling out because its a very calm colorway at $200-$270

^
im with you 100%

NEED to see a white base home color way

I'd be shocked if the "pressures" sold out first day.

I want them, but I'm so over clear soles. Game time decision for me.

Those orange/mango joints grew on me.

Nike is going to put all the colors on Nike iD that will allow us to make the shoes we want but then they will somehow make it so we have to pick the most expensive model. iD will have to save this shoe for me so far. I have picked up the only color that I think is worth getting (Olympics), all the other pictures I have seen since those released are meh at best.

DJ Sam Sneak
That shoe is way to shiny looking. They look like fakes. Just when I was feeling the Pressures 
mean.gif

I know I'm in the minority but those "Pressures" are weak in my opinion. Add the fact that clear outsole will look like used urinal cakes after being worn them joints will look terrible once worn a few times. Then they are $200-$270???
laugh.gif
NO SIR! Between my Bred Air Jordans 1 through 13 and the Bred Lebrons 1 through 4, 7 and 8 I think I'm set on any combo of Red/Black/White colorways...
Not tying to turn anybody's opinion, just sharing mine. Best wishes to all trying to purchase, don't see them selling out because its a very calm colorway at $200-$270
See, that's what I'm sayin...It's just a Black and Red shoe, but I'm sick of buying Jordans all the time when I want some Bred CWs. I already know what to expect from the Bred XI's, but I wanna see what these are gonna look like in person. Those Blue Diamonds didn't sell me in person. I probably won't even cop em' when or if the price gets marked down, but shockingly they sold out in most places and in my size

I spoke to eastbay rep today to verify if they are receiving the jades and they said they don't have that info to check back later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom