Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming these red brons that LBJ instagramed were ID's (with a logo for him in the heel)

ID is WEAK you can't even make a good south beach they gave us "Atomic Teal" not "mint green" and not too many air bag colors

Awww snap...... I wanna go check out these options but my damn Internet would take too freaking long. Tell me are the options good or they are decent?:nerd:

ID options are looking good, I just don't want to spend that much right now.

Fresh money- I like the yeezy ones and the white grapes are cool as well

ima pass on the IDs i was gonna cop if they had gave us Mint Green over Atomic Teal and a mint green air bag

Wait so it says requires sportpack.. Not to wear! I'm gonna be cheap I think. Lololol

you can still wear it without the sport pack...

Last edited:
my mind is going into overload with all the options. i might not buy another lbj x out the store this season.

This the Lebron X iD thread or Lebron X thread? Cool that iD are releasing but it's a thread for that. Quit cluttering the thread for official releases with these ugly *** iD's. 

After really playing with the colorways and options, its safe 2 say that the regular check is better than the jeweled check. It just sits better. 

Chaos all up in here...LOL

I am glad to see Nike finally gave us some good options, not happy about the price and some other things but I won't complain too much.

Just ordered my south beach & Floridian aways with a faceted swoosh

$204.00 ea thanks for canceling my previous orders NDC

(one time use code, plz don't ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom