Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea its getting down right retarted people are makeing it so hard to get shoes there camping for shoes the dont even like to make a whole 40 dollars 

So now that the Xmas 10s have been seen that's it for the 2012 releases, smh. I hope the BHM is dope and we have a few more diamond inspired or textured swoosh colorways in 2013

x-mas pair is garbage. The glow in the dark sole is cool but that's about it. The ID that was posted a few pages back was a dope x-mas colorway. The red is way more vibrant on the id's. I would cop that if they released it but I'm not paying $310+ for a pair of lebrons. I know this isn't the ID thread but I just wanted to post these for comparison don't flame me for posting another ID in the official thread :/

Last edited:
I wish we had the option to control the medial swoosh, the plastic midsole piece, and hyperfuse window.

Ayo where is everybody? Lmao ... i guess designing sme 10... good thi g sme of yall dont work for nike...
Coz we would prolly end up with the same damn colorway all the time....
Sb x xmas x canon x sprite x.... damn there were other cw bfre all dat nonesense...

Not sure if this has been answered but why were the "USA" $290 and the higher model "Blue Diamond" $270????....they are both the same model correct the nike+ with sport pack????....Thanks

Not sure if this has been answered but why were the "USA" $290 and the higher model "Blue Diamond" $270????....they are both the same model correct the nike+ with sport pack????....Thanks

None were $290. USAs were $270 and the Blue Diamonds came in $200 and $270.

I see people going absolutely HAM over these iD's. Some are pretty legit, but most look like ya'll are trying to hard to name your kicks after something.

Just got my Jade's in today and wow do they pop. So far I'm loving my 2 X pickups.

What you guys think?

I see people going absolutely HAM over these iD's. Some are pretty legit, but most look like ya'll are trying to hard to name your kicks after something.
Just got my Jade's in today and wow do they pop. So far I'm loving my 2 X pickups.

What you guys think?
I personally think your jeans look better than your kicks lol. That shoe is ugly as hell. Congrats on the pick up though fam.

Lmao!!!!! I perso believe the jades r okay but u might wnt to try a different denim.... some seems off i my humble opinion

Lmao!!!!! I perso believe the jades r okay but u might wnt to try a different denim.... some seems off i my humble opinion

haha I knew I was going to catch some flack for my back up pair. I took a spill while drunk sat night. Tore a hole in my fav raw denim and haven't busted these 7 for all mankind's in over 2 years. Only pair that I have now that doesn't fall off my waist. Lost over 50lbs in about 2 years...lol I knew you guys wouldn't miss them. 8)

I wish we had the option to control the medial swoosh, the plastic midsole piece, and hyperfuse window.

I don't either. I really don't like when Nike restricts choices like that. I can never design my idea because of it. Happened with the 9 ID too so I passed.

Nothing wrong with inspiring your IDs after a theme or after a shoe model that you couldn't get your hands on RD. I rather rock with the IDs instead of camping or taking my chance wit the RSVP BS.

Anyways, the pic above on foot changed my opinion about the Jades :smokin

x-mas pair is garbage. The glow in the dark sole is cool but that's about it. The ID that was posted a few pages back was a dope x-mas colorway. The red is way more vibrant on the id's. I would cop that if they released it but I'm not paying $310+ for a pair of lebrons. I know this isn't the ID thread but I just wanted to post these for comparison don't flame me for posting another ID in the official thread :/

I thought the christmas 8 are the top 5 lebrons ever made so i had to id them and it looks like me and you have the same ids. I am going to order them because i don't have the christmas 8. The one we made look better than the one that is the official one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom