Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specked Breds..umm red swoosh or not?
I give the slight edge to the black swoosh and prolly no red speckle if they truly are blk/red XI inspired.

All you guys have made great IDs these past pages. Maybe thats the route Ill take this year Lol.

Dope ID's in here....lovin every one of them

Only ID's im getting are the yeezy inspired colorway....too dope.

The SB's are too dope for this iD 
smokin.gif

Personally I think the $310 is worth it just because of the lacelock and jeweled emblem, lacelock for these is way too clean

Last edited:
I give the slight edge to the black swoosh and prolly no red speckle if they truly are blk/red XI inspired.

All you guys have made great IDs these past pages. Maybe thats the route Ill take this year Lol.

thanks dude.

YO!!! STOP POSTING ID'S IN THIS THREAD, THERE IS AN ID THREAD!!! THIS THREAD IS FOR OFFICIAL RELEASES. POST IN THE ID THREAD... :smh:

THIS GUY SPEAKS THE TRUTH. ALL IDs WILL BE DELETED. ILL GIVE EVERYONE A FEW HOURS THAT POSTED THEIR PICS PRIOR TO THIS MESSAGE A CHANCE TO PASTE THEIR POST INTO THE OTHER THREAD.

VERY NICE LOOKING ID'S UP THERE!!!
I will be copping the SB's SOON!

Can we say these are the best Lebron ID options ever for a Lebron shoes?

Well its only been 2, lol

NYC: 34th street House Of Hoops caught a light restock of the Gold Medals....GO NOW! Only 12 pairs remained.

I probably wont complete the 9s due to the fact that i love the Xs... so ALL MY $$$$$ TO NIKE - they gave me a choice - blue or red pill.

wait.....no they didnt....its just the red pill and im part of the system.

as far as the Xs go....THESE JOINTS GOO HARDDDD!!!

from the lacelock to the laces and that diamond swoosh !!

JASON YOU DID IT !!! IF YOUR READING THIS !! YOU ALREADY KNOW DAWGGGG!!!

which one should i pull the trigger on first ??

BTW NO SOUTH BEACH OVER HERE !!

leave that to the 8s. dont kill the hype. own it.
Those Black/Purple joints are clean.

Also like the Concord ones, the Galaxy ones, and the Sprites.  Black/Blue ones a few pages back are clean as well.

This may be the first sig that gets me to do an ID especially since the colorways that they're releasing are so bland.

Last edited:

XMAS Xs, decent CW sole looks filament green? red looks different from the id CWs.

RUBY red?

non + edition

Last edited:
kind of boring christmas days after having pretty much the same thing for 3 straight years. better than last years but I like the 8's more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom