Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corks flow better with the season (fall) and would look nice in autumn / winter apparel.
And you guys r bugging that keep saying throw a limited tag and everyone wants them. I could care less about the quantity. Shoe is a work of art. I appreciate different yet classic. Got too many black red, black black, south beach color, etc color ways. Corks r a welcome change. Same as the Statue of Liberty hyperposites.

Statue Of Liberty Hyperposites are bright *** teal, but you're talking about there are too many South Beach colorways....

:nerd:

teal and copper correct? so you look at the statue of liberties and say "wow, another SB colorway?"

trying to make something out of nothing i see.

Last edited:
Something out of nothing?

You're complaining about too many SB colorways...

South Beach 8 = all teal

Liberty Hyperposites = all teal

Pointing out the obvious, no?

For the record, I do agree with you about colors out of the ordinary, but we all know if they were GR's no one would buy the Corks.

Last edited:
So far all im interested is to see what other NSW Xs are comin out, all leather upper with some smooth CW would be interesting but sounds like they trying to crossover and these could turn into winterized kicks as heavy as a pair of timms.

South Beach 8 = all teal

I don't think the reference was to the base color as much as it was to the "concept" of a particular color combination.

I don't think the reference was to the base color as much as it was to the "concept" of a particular color combination.

My point was, they're both all teal sneakers...so the Liberty's aren't really going away from that wanting something other than a trending color statement.

South Beach 8 = all teal

For the record, I do agree with you about colors out of the ordinary, but we all know if they were GR's no one would buy the Corks.

hold on, so you pick 1 color out of the examples i gave and you saying im complaining? and you arent reaching?

im just staying positive about the shoes and cited some examples for me liking the change of pace yet you want to start something you dont need to be starting.

south beach is teal / pink - TRUTH. statue of liberties are teal / copper. That color difference is obvious.

Obviously, other people have understood my point, im not sure what ur point is with me tho. Take that negativity

Last edited:
If the Corks were GR's, would you buy them and would everyone be going this nuts for them?

Yes or no?

- Also...when both shoes in the argument are MOSTLY TEAL, it's a pretty valid point...

Last edited:
Not gonna go to hard trying to get corks. However, I would be willing to pay that absorbent retail price because I generally like sneakers in colorways that are associated with dress shoes or boots. I also think the whole life-style versions of the KBs and LBJs this year are a great marketing idea by Nike to profit off the fact that the majority of the shoes they sell for extremely high aren't used for performance.

If the Corks were GR's, would you buy them and would everyone be going this nuts for them?
Yes or no?
- Also...when both shoes in the argument are MOSTLY TEAL, it's a pretty valid point...
I'd cop em. I'd love if they were a GR...no work involved in acquiring them

I'd cop em. I'd love if they were a GR...no work involved in acquiring them

But we already know the things kids are going to go through to get them just because of that limited tag and they want anything that's limited.

Do you think there would be lines for these if they were just a $200 and $270 release?

We both know a lot of people don't like the shoe, they like the limited tag that comes with them.

Corks look nice. I wish there was more (dark) brown and less white on the shoes, but they still look good. Too bad they don't release until Decemeber. I could really use a brown shoe for the fall.

Just for the record, the Blue Diamonds and the Corks are the only colorways of the LBJ X that I like so far.

Last edited:
if anyone needs those gold medals still there's one about to end on ebay

sz 10 though 
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, don't want to burst anyone's bubble...but just got confirmation that the retail price for the Cork is 2349RMB in China.
Considering the $270 version of Crown Jewels and Gold Medals both retailed at 1999RMB there, you guys go figure...I don't think these will be retailed below $300 in states :smh:

No surprise there

Nike likes to play like anytime they use materials they usually don't use, it warrants the higher price, even if the idea is questionable (CORK)

Actually feeling the corks, there's just something about it I like.  Sucks they'll be limited though so I even if I wanted to cop I'd probably miss out.  But considering they're not even Nike+ and they'll be over $300?  That's ridiculous.

Regardless of what anyone says, make there GR or limited, I would copp the corks in a heartbeat. These are the ONLY colorway so far that actually would get me over the fence to purchase a pair of the Lebron 10, better then ALL of the colorways so far. Oh yeah before anyone wants to make the "I only want them because they are limited" debate, keep in mind there have been a number of colorways that have already released limited and GR, that I could have purchased at the ES or on a employee discount, and I passed, no beef, just making a point. Corks are sick period, but I will not stress to get them though, there are many other shoes on my radar right now, and most of them are catching up shoes that I have missed out on. Peace.

This just goes to show that NTers will buy ANYTHING Nike puts out. Cork. Dudes loosing sleep over cork. Let Nike make any other non signature cork shoe and zero ***** would be given, ZERO.
Canarys are trash too, but Ill take Canarys over a shoe made out of cork.

Oh so i guess people cant like the shoes because they actually like the way the shoe looks....smh
you people kill me man.

Dayum that's near destroyer jacket money as i suspected. The cork colorway is right up my alley too. Does not matter to me now if they were GR or limited, I'd make two iDs out of that money.

What's up with bird poop smeared around the bottom of the upper on the corks? I like the effect of a thick white area on/near the midsole, but whatever that stuff is looks strange and a little gross.. I guess inexplicable is the new hot..

What's up with bird poop smeared around the bottom of the upper on the corks? I like the effect of a thick white area on/near the midsole, but whatever that stuff is looks strange and a little gross.. I guess inexplicable is the new hot..

I don't find it ugly, but it does look a bit unusual. Seems like some sort of midsole wrap or reinforcement....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom