Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
googling that colorway does bring up the jades everywhere. I'm hoping, but it just doesn't sound right for the colors that are on the shoe

his nephew/cousin wears GS so maybe he'll say that lol Pretty sure he was just kidding, all in good fun...i hope haha

LEBRON X ELITE SANDALS.

i still cant believe they are calling them elite sandals....wonder the price tag haha.

my cousin owns a store and went to a nike display thing for interest in future products...

Elite Sandals, you can hoop in them with the ultimate breathability. $120 retail :tongue:

The aftermath of South Beach Sandals selling out and reselling for $100+ :smh:

Last edited:
so Atomic Dunkmans and Pressures release both 11/2?

im glad im gonna be getting paid next thursday :smokin :smh:

#YOLO :lol:

Well if it's not the Jades then it's gonna be a quiet release. Both Pressures and Duckmans can wait. Where is JM to make sense of all of this?

Been on vacation...haven't heard anything...will find out...

Do know that the Seaweed/Atomic Green colorway is the DUNKMAN/DUCKMAN colorway (and, not the Jade) and that colorway will be the Champs colorway (along with limited numbers @ House of Hoops and probably some independents...plus Nike retail)...but, Champs will be your best bet...

JM

Elite sandals.
laugh.gif

Watch they retail for $80 - $100.
mean.gif

so greedy. thats not what this is about.

Not at all homie..

:lol: I want to see what he says... :tongue:

:lol:.. My nephew is a sz. 7Y and he likes LeBrons Just like his Uncle and hes been wanting the CJ ever since i got them for my niece and I, he likes to rock the crazy color brons, he also wants the away and home Fla's and jades.. i show nothing but Love on NT homie... i copped him the Blue Diamonds in a 7Y and posted pics ASAP for everyone to check out

his nephew/cousin wears GS so maybe he'll say that lol Pretty sure he was just kidding, all in good fun...i hope haha

thanks bro my nephew rocks the GS sizes.. i wasn't kidding i really hope that it is the GS size so i can pick them up for him.. its that SImple!

LEBRON X ELITE SANDALS.

i still cant believe they are calling them elite sandals....wonder the price tag haha.

my cousin owns a store and went to a nike display thing for interest in future products...

i hope these are as comfortable as last years.. if they are ill cop!

Not at all homie..
:lol:.. My nephew is a sz. 7Y and he likes LeBrons Just like his Uncle and hes been wanting the CJ ever since i got them for my niece and I, he likes to rock the crazy color brons, he also wants the away and home Fla's and jades.. i show nothing but Love on NT homie... i copped him the Blue Diamonds in a 7Y and posted pics ASAP for everyone to check out
thanks bro my nephew rocks the GS sizes.. i wasn't kidding i really hope that it is the GS size so i can pick them up for him.. its that SImple!

I hear you B. I wasn't insinuating anything, just wanted to know. I actually forgot about the pics you posted of the lil nephews kicks.

I hear you B. I wasn't insinuating anything, just wanted to know. I actually forgot about the pics you posted of the lil nephews kicks.

its all good bro, I just wanted to answer your question..

it would be cool if the CJ dropped again i could always go for another pair..

well that color way is off the launch list now...

Yeah it is.

Its CRAZY how something gets to circulating on NT and suddenly Nike makes a change! I thought people saying Nike watches these threads was some BS but I now believe 100% that the Ultimate Lurker in these Forums is the All Seeing Eye Big Brother NIKE, :lol:

Explains alot about that Zoom Rookie getting pushed back, Nike doesn't feel like the thread has gotten enough attention yet. Damn we really have become a target a kin to shooting fish in a barrel. How easy is it for Nike to get an exact idea of its consumer's buying habits simply off of checking one website... :nerd: Things other companies only dream of...

LEBRON X ELITE SANDALS.

Needs lion head IMO.

Not ****** with my south beach sandals :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom