Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Miami Dolphin up there have a peach outsole? :nerd: Pass regardless. Looks like i'll be giving my money to the KD V. Nike if you're reading this, please don't price the KD V iD over $150. 0]

Dunkmans Release on 11/21

ICYSOLE.com ‏@kidyungn
@nikestore why did you take the Seaweed lebron X off 11/2 release?
Expand Reply Delete Favorite
2m Nike.com ‏@nikestore
@kidyungn Because those release 11/21, not 11/2.

^ jmadidas did say initially that the Dunkmans would be dropping 11/21and that chain stores would be getting exclusive colorways. He also mentioned that the Dunkmans would be exclusive to Champs (aside from being available on NDC).

I wonder what pair Footlocker is getting?

Hey Nike, since you're big brother lurking, why don't you make some LeBron X's with nice soft premium leather instead of the cheap plastic ur giving us for rape prices. Some of us old heads remember when u used to give us actual leather...and not at $270 plus tax a pop! You get greedier every year. That is all. :D

Lol right on!!

Nike we know, or at least I know, that you guys generate almost 24 billion in revenue annually. You outsource jobs and have people work in sweatshops for low pay.

This is a disgraceful brand, at least put some of that money you earn back into making your products worth the price-tag you stick.

Damn hicks!!!

Last edited:
there's a volt/platinum dunkman too don't forget
Yeah, they don't drop until 2013 though.

I think the Canary Diamonds might be the other X to drop on 11/21.

Because in December you have the Carbons, the Red Diamonds, and I believe the Corks. I don't think Nike would drop 4 different colorways of the Xs in one month.

We'll see.

Man if Nike really is looking at this site that means we're gonna get more **** like the WTK's and a retail price of $350+ soon :smh:
Nike HAS been viewing NT for years... longer than some of yall been members. It's how the gauge interest in products, view hype, marketing purpose - research, and so on. The fact some of yall are just getting wind of this amazes me.

Nike employees fellow NT members, so OF course they lurk. It's part of the job.

Nike HAS been viewing NT for years... longer than some of yall been members. It's how the gauge interest in products, view hype, marketing purpose - research, and so on. The fact some of yall are just getting wind of this amazes me.
Nike employees fellow NT members, so OF course they lurk. It's part of the job.

Yes they do. It's free market research and analysis for them. Product designs have been modified by what some people have posted on here. They view NT in their meetings as well for feedback.

So has the re-realease of the Jades been pushed back ? Saw a couple of users sating they weren't on Nike's launch list

So has the re-realease of the Jades been pushed back ? Saw a couple of users sating they weren't on Nike's launch list

ICYSOLE.com ‏@kidyungn
@nikestore Makes sense lol. Still releasing Jades on 11/10?
Expand Reply Delete Favorite
3h Nike.com ‏@nikestore
@kidyungn Correct.

just saw the fireberry pic i posted on twitter to TWNTY8 posted in here-ill elaborate as much as possible.

that was sent to me 2 weeks ago by a hoh am. i asked him to check the manifest around the same time this thread was talking about a re-release and he saw that.

He thinks it is a re release bc its not on nikes launch calendar. he said price showed 200.

im working on getting a sku/color description from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom