Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer Pics............... not mine....

if those are the lows they are ugly as hell!  didnt Nike realize that most of the IX lows are still sitting on shelves.  Nike knows they can just put some **** together and all the hypebeasts will cop.  smh

Honestly, y'all kill me with this "hype Beast this, hype Beast that" and the whole "Nike can drop anything and y'all will cop" when that's not the case at all. Most every GR Lebron ends up marked down and in Factory Stores. By definition a limited release won't go on sale or hit outlets seeing as it wasnt produced as heavily. Including Elites and Lows the Lebron 9 had 20+ colorways and only 6 haven't been marked down or hit factory stores. I hardly call that a market where Hype Beast are rampant. Y'all done turned Beast into the boogie man, at this point that's just reasoning for fear of first day sell outs. Just buy what you like and trust GR will go on sale. Nike ain't doing nothing out of hand or disrespectful. They are simply catering to a new demographic with that Nike+ product, not your average sneaker consumer. Let's all take a long deep breath and chill out, the shoes will be there.

Like someone said earlier...The X lows ain't nothing but some LeBron 8 v3 lows. And the moment I seen those the first thing that came to my mind were the 8's...it has the bottom and everything, but ppl are claiming these are fakes

[COLOR=#red]Fellas...the madness has already started...In Houston at Greenspoint Mall Three Dudes Made a hole in the roof of the mall and had 18 pairs of the new Lebron's before the police caught them. I live less than 4 miles from that hood *** mall. And yes our house is for sale, too close to the effery. I blame MemphisFinest for getting his goons to do this :rofl:[/COLOR]

Two people were in custody Wednesday after police said they were caught trying to steal high-priced sneakers from a north Houston store by cutting a hole in a mall roof. Police said three suspects broke into the Foot Action USA at Greenspoint Mall through a hole they dug in the roof at 5 a.m. Investigators said they were after brand new Nike LeBron James shoes, which retail for $375 each. Officials said they found 18 stacks of boxes on the roof."

Last edited:
^^^ retail at 375??? Im guessing that news station just wanted to add a little more spice to the story

Didn't like the IX lows, don't like X lows either.

Updated the first page with more pics of the USAs X and the LeBron lows.

with the way its looking the KDV and Lebrong X are both looking like off shoots of the hyperfuse...smh not a big fan of that shoe

[COLOR=#red]Fellas...the madness has already started...In Houston at Greenspoint Mall Three Dudes Made a hole in the roof of the mall and had 18 pairs of the new Lebron's before the police caught them. I live less than 4 miles from that hood *** mall. And yes our house is for sale, too close to the effery. I blame MemphisFinest for getting his goons to do this :rofl:[/COLOR]

Two people were in custody Wednesday after police said they were caught trying to steal high-priced sneakers from a north Houston store by cutting a hole in a mall roof. Police said three suspects broke into the Foot Action USA at Greenspoint Mall through a hole they dug in the roof at 5 a.m. Investigators said they were after brand new Nike LeBron James shoes, which retail for $375 each. Officials said they found 18 stacks of boxes on the roof."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOU A FOOL. YO I SAW THAT ON THE NEWS AND INSTANTLY HIT THE FACE PALM. MY NEXT THOUGHT WAS I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA THOSE RESPONSIBLE. CATS TRYING TO BRING THE LEBRON LINE TO JORDAN LEVEL OF CRAZINESS IN THE 90s.

ANYWAY, WHAT'S THE WORD ON POTENTIAL RELEASE DATE OF THE USA 10s?

those lows arent as bad as people are making them seem IMO..

:lol: at that story about the 3 guys in the mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom