Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw the LJX tin person oday - solid shoe. not lovin the price tag @ 180/200 but they are a nice - fits more true to size, like the Elite than the 9

want to see the "Crown Jewels" as well

NICE :smokin :smokin Just Confirmed I will Get them Forsure .

hoh's are holdin raffles for the gm's?

theres THAT many people that wanna give 300 bux away for them?!

nike basketball births soooo much foolishness...

Hearing the word "raffle" discourages me from even trying even though the Gold Medals are the only ones i really want

raffle = fail for me. camping = fail for me. Pretty much moving forward, almost anything limited or exclusive is gonna be a online/re-sell adventure for me because it just boils down to its a heck of a lot easier that way. I will have to slim down my want/need list because it will hit me hard, but in the end, not dealing with any of the funny biz and tom foolery involved with these releases in person will save me a lot of stress and undo headaches. just my .02

That raffle crap is unamerican. I'm voting for Mitt Romney now so we can put an end to all these fackin regulations.

LOL wait til them the Xmas, All-starts, & MV/SB colors drop.
Ur gonna see memphis, peru, and whole ppl go "man they really grew on me"

LMAO!!! Man you ain't gotta wait that long, I've said for a little minute now that I REALLY like those Cutting Jades. Other than the Dark Pine Foams I don't have a green shoe in my repertoire as of yet so I definitely like the change up with those. I will buy those on RD. I'm looking forward to what Nike does with the SB colorway tho, we'll see what happens. I'm still not a huge fan of the silhouette but the more I can't seem to find any DS 8's I'm starting to settle for the 10's...

Those cant be the black diamonds i thought they where supposed to be the Nike+

Looks like the $180 versions look like trash, but the Nike+ look SUPER NICE!!...which was a given.

Gold Medals and Fireberry's for me!

Yeah, I am blamin' Obama for the pricing of the Xs, the unavailability of exclusive brons, Kobes, and KDs, as well as the crappy JB quality in the past 10 years. Go Romney:tongue:... In all seriousness, some of the pics look horrid. Others look better, but if I had to pick right now between the top 3 X CWs and "top 3" 9 CWs, I would easily take the 9s. Come to think of it, I probably would take the 8s over the 9s. Although I will say, 9s were some of the better ballin' lebrons in quite awhile. Casual these 10s may work, but I am not sold on the "silhouette" so to speak as of yet.

I done came to the realization that the "Blue Diamonds" to me...are the best lookin X+ so far...I hope they don't sell out, but something tells me they will. But, to be on the safe side I will attempt to RSVP for them

Smh, I cant believe im saying this....Even tho I said i was only going to get the Gold Medal 10s.....I might have to get the Fireberry's. I love how they look!!!
NOBODY believed you were only getting one pair of Xs....lol

Black Diamonds are nice...when they go on sale they will probably be purchased.

Not really concerned with the weak colorways so far outside of the Olympic X's.

You know Nike has a stash of the heavyhitter colorways ready for the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2013.

So I just called me house of hoops n they said it's just gonna be a regular release for the USA lebrons

those new pics of da fireberrys look good imo
new pics of jades :wow:...i swear marquesole makes every sneaker look good :smh: their camera >>>>>>>>>>>
black diamonds or black outs or whatever are cool. employee discount or outlet purchase tho. & anyone find it interesting they made da swoosh white instead of black? reminds me of da black lebron 8 pe

Last edited:
I can't wait to scoop a pair of the Black Diamonds...............next year when they get marked down to $130 and i can use a 20% code on top of that.

The way it's looking, that could be my only X purchase. I think I'll be content to be a LeBron spectator for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom